Resolved x12.x10hosting.com very slow almost done

Status
Not open for further replies.

pelletip

Reaction score
Hello

My sites uses x12.x10hosting.com are very slow why?

It must be something wrong with your server?

Last edited:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Seeing that both your sites utilizes cloudflare cache, they should not be too affected if our servers are temporarily a bit slow, which can happen on free hosting since there's always a possibility someone does something stupid and resources are a bit more limited then on premium hosting.

I will take a look and see if there's any obvious signs of misuse that could be the cause. I did however load up few other sites on the same server, they were loading rather quick.

pelletip

Reaction score
Seeing that both your sites utilizes cloudflare cache, they should not be too affected if our servers are temporarily a bit slow, which can happen on free hosting since there's always a possibility someone does something stupid and resources are a bit more limited then on premium hosting.

I will take a look and see if there's any obvious signs of misuse that could be the cause. I did however load up few other sites on the same server, they were loading rather quick.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
We do not move accounts between free hosting servers, you can always upgrade to premium hosting though, which have a different set of servers.

pelletip

Reaction score
We do not move accounts between free hosting servers, you can always upgrade to premium hosting though, which have a different set of servers.
I understand how do you set up make a website load faster?

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Use the developer console of your web browser to see what is holding everything up. This is F12 in many browsers. Watch the loading progress and anything that's slow, just let us know so we can help.

pelletip

Reaction score
Use the developer console of your web browser to see what is holding everything up. This is F12 in many browsers. Watch the loading progress and anything that's slow, just let us know so we can help.

I test the speed site at gtmetrix from UK, the loading time is about
18-24 s , size website 1,44MB and request 69. I know it's free hosting but it's too slow something is wrong...

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
That does indeed sound a bit slow, although when I last checked there wasn't something obvious and other sites I checked was much faster.

I have notified a server tech so they can take a closer look in case I am missing something.

pelletip

Reaction score
That does indeed sound a bit slow, although when I last checked there wasn't something obvious and other sites I checked was much faster.

I have notified a server tech so they can take a closer look in case I am missing something.
Thanks Anna I appreciate it:)

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Please use the developer console to see what the holdup is. It might not even be this server if it's a linked script or stylesheet. Also 69 requests is a lot if they're happening simultaneously. A lot of browsers and servers won't let you do more than 2-3 requests at the same time. If you are downloading all 69, 3 at a time, sequentially, that's 23 sets of downloads. At 0.1s each that's still 2.3 seconds.

If you are unable to do this, please let me know what link you would like me to try.

Here you can see me loading Microsoft.com. All the red stuff is blocked by ublock origin. Some of the assets aren't loaded until 20+ seconds after the request! But you can see the waterfall since it's not doing a simultaneous download. This will help you out a lot. If it's 1 thing taking 20 seconds or 20 things taking 1 second, there's a big difference how you approach it.

screenshot_20200324_215743-png.10016

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200324_215743.png
    Screenshot_20200324_215743.png
    327.8 KB · Views: 18

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
@pelletip Is your issue resolved? Please let us know if you need any further assistance or this thread will be closed for inactivity. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.