x14 not working, not restored

nokiajav

Reaction score
Hi, my x14 account has not been restored, I have a domain nokiajavi.tk and a subdomain traduccionestapia.nokiajavi.tk both public_html folders were empty, I uploaded a copy of me to the public_html folder of nokiakavi.tk, but it doesn't work for me access to the database. I have custom php 7.2 configured and when I try to access the database it tells me that the mysql class cannot be found.

PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'mysqli' not found in /home/nokiajav/domains/nokiajavi.tk/public_html/....

Thanks you

Last edited:

nokiajav

Reaction score
I have finally fixed the mysql problem.

The steps have been the following:

1. I have changed the PHP version to 8.0.
2. I have changed to PHP 7.2 (the one I was using before the error)
3. I have unchecked all mysql options (pdo_mysql, mysqli ...)
4. I have marked the mysqlnd options,
nd_mysqli and nd_pdo_mysql
5. Everything works again.

Captura.png

The only problem I have now is that my data has not been restored. But I will upload a local copy

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Let us know if you want us to re-run restores, but if you have your own set of backups and they are sufficient for you that may be the faster option, assuming the rest works as it should.

nokiajav

Reaction score
Hi, it seems that the web of the main domain nokiajavi.tk works fine and the latest version has been restored, however, the subdomain traduccionestapia.nokiajavi.tk did not have a very recent version and the latest version has not been restored.

If you can just hand me the copy or restore the traduccionestapia folder and the database, or if you want to do it, I would appreciate it, because my restoration is from previous months.

Thank you very much for your help and dedication.

If, for whatever reason, the restoration must be of the entire website, domain and subdomain, you can also do it if it is easier for you.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I'll check with the restore techs what options may be viable, but I suspect it may be to re-do the account in its entirety (in case there are other things missing as well).

The database itself should not have been affected by the outage as the database server is not running from the effected partition of the server.

I do see some things in your account that could indicate the restore didn't run its full course properly, you have some files prefixed with random letters/number, this is a remnant from the restore process.

nokiajav

Reaction score
Yes, I also noticed that there were folders NY link with letters and numbers and I thought it was from the restoration process. In principle I think that with the WordPress database that I have installed in the subdomain I could manage. A restoration of the account in its entirety, having to configure it again all etc ... In that case I almost prefer to leave it as it is, because right now the problem that I already have left is the data that I have lost from the database due to my restoration that was from a while ago. I think if you can restore the database nokiajav_traduccionestapia. I think that with that I could have everything up and in its latest version.

Thank you very much for your help, really

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
With saying restore in its entirety it's re-restoring all files on the account a refer to, as that was what affected by this recent outage.

Again, the database part of the server should not have been affected by this outage so any data there should have been the same the whole time. The outage was due to corruption on one partion of the server only, the one that holds the user accounts and its files (settings are stored elsewhere in the system).

I'm not sure we actually do have a separate database backup that can be restored to a specific database right now, the backups that would be available are more of the kind that if the mysql server goes down completely we can restore it in its entirety, I'll check though to be sure.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, I also noticed that there were folders NY link with letters and numbers and I thought it was from the restoration process. In principle I think that with the WordPress database that I have installed in the subdomain I could manage. A restoration of the account in its entirety, having to configure it again all etc ... In that case I almost prefer to leave it as it is, because right now the problem that I already have left is the data that I have lost from the database due to my restoration that was from a while ago. I think if you can restore the database nokiajav_traduccionestapia. I think that with that I could have everything up and in its latest version.

Thank you very much for your help, really
Good news, the tech said he could restore the database for you. I'll update you when I hear confirmation it is done.

nokiajav

Reaction score
Thank you very much really, you do not know the joy you have given me. Really, thank you for everything and thank you again. I love you.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you very much really, you do not know the joy you have given me. Really, thank you for everything and thank you again. I love you.
The database should now be restored.

Please note that this is normally not an option unless the error is caused by the server, so I suggest making a habit of doing a database backup regularly and definitely before making bigger changes.

nokiajav

Reaction score
It seems to me that the database has not been restored, since the lost data still does not appear, could they restore the same version that I uploaded today?

My last copy was on September 15, and on the 18th a comment was published on my website, since I have the email of said publication, when seeing the wp_comments table in the database said comment is not there, that's why It makes me suspect that the database on the day of the failure, for example, has not been restored.

I am very sorry to cause these inconveniences, I apologize, I really do not want to bother, I would understand that you cannot do it.

Thank you very much, I have scheduled copies every 15 days, but I will have to do them every week or more frequently so that it does not happen to me again.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
The restored database should be from september 22nd, not sure if there were any later ones available since that was just before the outage started, or if he played it safe and just took the one from the day prior to the outage.

The tech did it as a one time courtesy due to the other issues that was/is going on. However, the database section was not affected by the outage so there should not have been any data loss caused by the outage, so that would mean that it is not a server fault in this case.

If you have a version you uploaded that you would like restored, you can easily do that yourself through phpmyadmin.

nokiajav

Reaction score
I understand it perfectly, thank you very much for everything. I frame the topic as closed. Many thanks to the whole team and technicians. Best regardsI understand it perfectly, thank you very much for everything. I frame the topic as closed. Many thanks to the whole team and technicians. Best regards.