Xbox or Playstation 3?

whitebus

Reaction score
No personal experience, but I have two friends with xbox360 who now wish they'd gone with the ps3.
I'm still using the ps2 myself, but may get a ps3 as soon as the ps4 comes out. :)

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
In india playstation is much more popular than xbox.

wongers

Reaction score
In india playstation is much more popular than xbox.

you have statistical evidence to prove this? its either that or you must have asked everyone in india which they prefer?

as i suspected you have done neither, then you are sir are a swine!

skai123

Reaction score
you have statistical evidence to prove this? its either that or you must have asked everyone in india which they prefer?

He doesn't have to ask everyone in india... Most surveys never do, it's almost impossible, he can get a sample (his friend, his friend's friend, sister/brother's friend) etc...

Maybe 90% of his friends has a PS3 or is going to get a PS3 or talk more about the PS3 than 360....

Last edited:

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
In India It become very easy to guess when u visit shop to purchase either of them. You can easily find that they have their shop full with PS3 with 1 or 2 xbox360 just to show that they have a variety of product. When i tried to inquire about it, they told me that since PS is more popular so they have. And also they recommend it cause that is on their stock. So sale of xbox can be only in big town like mumbai and delhi. U can ask other members from india here.

Last edited:

redwheel

Reaction score
Also PS3 for life time

Xbox started November 15, 2001 last game made August 12, 2008 life 7 years
PS2 started October 26, 2000 last game made TBD life 9+ years
*North American Dates

The Real Rebel

Reaction score

LOL! yeah i suppose to prove that you will need stats to back it up :D

skai123

Reaction score
Also PS3 for life time

Xbox started November 15, 2001 last game made August 12, 2008 life 7 years
PS2 started October 26, 2000 last game made TBD life 9+ years
*North American Dates

And Microsoft stop producing/supporting it after ~4 years.... While PS2 is still being in production/supoorted...

wongers

Reaction score
PS2 is still supported because the PS3 costs too much so not everyone can afford one! 360 its superior in every way .. .. .. except the cheap soldering which causes RROD lol

sff1_schumacher

Reaction score
Well we have both and Xbox is by far the better choice, only thing good about PS3 is the blu ray, xbox live is great and easily pawns ps3 online, also Forza is so much better than GT, in GT the cars feel like they are floating and not stuck to the road, the physics are awfull, Forza on the other hand has great realistic physics...anyways each to their own but all we use our ps3 for is watching movies.

skai123

Reaction score
Well we have both and Xbox is by far the better choice, only thing good about PS3 is the blu ray, xbox live is great and easily pawns ps3 online, also Forza is so much better than GT, in GT the cars feel like they are floating and not stuck to the road, the physics are awfull, Forza on the other hand has great realistic physics...anyways each to their own but all we use our ps3 for is watching movies.

xbox fanboy?..

you played GT5 already? lol, it's not even out yet...
Edit:
PS2 is still supported because the PS3 costs too much so not everyone can afford one! 360 its superior in every way .. .. .. except the cheap soldering which causes RROD lol

it cost the same as an xbox elite right now... $299

PS2 is still supported because Sony 1)is still making money from it/people are still buying it, 2)has a ~10 year support to their consoles 3)it gets/gains brand loyalty

Last edited:

yyanna2

Reaction score
Right now...I wud say its neither PS3 nor Xbox....It has to be Nintendo Wii
-----------------------------------------------------------
Link Building

wongers

Reaction score
xbox fanboy?..

you played GT5 already? lol, it's not even out yet...
Edit:

it cost the same as an xbox elite right now... $299

PS2 is still supported because Sony 1)is still making money from it/people are still buying it, 2)has a ~10 year support to their consoles 3)it gets/gains brand loyalty

hah - yea, total 360 fanboy! :p GT games are awesome!!

and im not talking about the XBox elite (which is a complete rip off in my opinion) just for a little bigger hard drive you have to pay an extra £/$100 or something stupid.

so no, they are not the same price, at all :p

The Real Rebel

Reaction score
Right now...I wud say its neither PS3 nor Xbox....It has to be Nintendo Wii
-----------------------------------------------------------
Link Building

errrmm no offence but are you high??? TBH I hate the wii, the graphics are ok but the controllers are annoying, I bought a wii and the same day sold it again,

Xbox 360 FTW ---- the mean machine for true gamers ;)

wongers

Reaction score
tbh Real Rebel, i think the wii can be a lot of fun when you have some friends over, you have some drinks (or lots) and you all have a game of boxing/golf what ever it is you play and the loser has to have shots!

there arent many games available for 360/PS3 that offer local multiplayer. but your right 360 is the console for true gamers ;)

Divinorum

Reaction score
PS3, better hardware, faster hardware, no RROD, better and faster internet play, and ps3 only games are better.

Google, and common sense proves this.
Edit:
what the hell is true gamer?

Just some d-bags that consider themselves smarter and better than everyone else.

pretty much the elitists of video games, more than likely they're just trolls, with money, and without any brains.

in other words, mostly 8 year old rich kids.

if you're wondering who "true gamers" really are.

Last edited: