Xbox or Playstation 3?

skai123

Reaction score
Have both systems myself..

Although you pay for Xbox live its a far more sensible environment to use and get games in.. (often think PSN seems full of kids who dont have a clue about online gaming etiquette)..

granted psn is free (hence kids using) but in time this model will change; sony previously eluded to developer dependent and controlled - i.e. subscription models for each title? Which could result in a subscription code per game - effectively eliminating 2nd hand game sales as the codes only being used once or on one console?..

kids uses PSN because it's free? but for over 98% of the PS3's life the price of the console was more than 360.
Kids get their parents to pay for xbox live, hence all the swearing, racist coments, on xbox live.

... huh what are you talking about?

skai123

Reaction score
*snip*
Yes bluetooth is F****** slow! but its a nice feature to connect some equipment easily, Well the controllers I allways have plugged in when using and I don't think it uses bluetooth then... Allthough i could be wrong,

*snip*

You are wrong, i just remember that if you plug the usb to a computer and press ps button the ps3 will still turn on..

kaepos

Reaction score
I own a 360 and I do like it. My one irritation is that online multiplayer isn't free... and consoles still get RROD. I'm not worried about the rrod as mine was one that I bought cheap off of a friend and fixed it (actually have fixed 4 now with no problems).

Don't have a PS3, but would definitely love to have one. I'm not going to knock Sony as they've made a quality gaming console as have Microsoft. My irk about Sony is their decision to remove backward compatibility in their newest iteration of PS3's - what's up with that?

skai123

Reaction score
I own a 360 and I do like it. My one irritation is that online multiplayer isn't free... and consoles still get RROD. I'm not worried about the rrod as mine was one that I bought cheap off of a friend and fixed it (actually have fixed 4 now with no problems).

Don't have a PS3, but would definitely love to have one. I'm not going to knock Sony as they've made a quality gaming console as have Microsoft. My irk about Sony is their decision to remove backward compatibility in their newest iteration of PS3's - what's up with that?

because everyone was complaining about the price, so somethings had to go (hardware for ps2 emulation), to lower the price....

Last edited:

keizik

Reaction score
I never owned XBOX or PS3, but if I decide to buy one, it would be Playstation.

kaepos

Reaction score
because everyone was complaining about the price, so somethings had to go (hardware for ps2 emulation), to lower the price....

I suppose that's a legitimate reason, but I still don't have to like it. Either way, if I can find a broken PS3 I feel confident in fixing and for a decent price, I'd pick it up in a heartbeat.

sflores

Reaction score
Simple method is poll your friends / family ...which ever system the majority of them have (and use)...get that one. Either system is great as long as your playing with people you enjoy gaming with.

ShadowmasterX

Reaction score
Play station 3 because it has LITTLE BIG PLANET!!! Best game in the world that is not action based

grushca

Reaction score
With the new gaming control system from xbox 360 this xmas - seems like a console to get!

foxster

Reaction score
You should get a PS3 - XBOX requires $$$ to play on the internet - PS3 doesn't (I have a XBOX - the graphics is better than a PS3 but that internet thing is just ****...)

skai123

Reaction score

wongers

Reaction score
You should get a PS3 - XBOX requires $$$ to play on the internet - PS3 doesn't (I have a XBOX - the graphics is better than a PS3 but that internet thing is just ****...)

you are wrong for the fact that you pay for service and you receive a service. PSN is free so you dont pay for a service so you receive no service. as in, its rubbish!1

skai123

Reaction score
you are wrong for the fact that you pay for service and you receive a service. PSN is free so you dont pay for a service so you receive no service. as in, its rubbish!1

with that logic, than i guess since x10hosting is free, to you it would be rubbish.