XENFORO

Status
Not open for further replies.

buckyyno

Reaction score
i need help as i do not know what do put in these fields

If you are unsure what to enter here, please contact your host. These values are specific to you.

MySQL Server:
Do not change this if you are unsure.

MySQL Port:
Do not change this if you are unsure.

MySQL User Name:
MySQL Password:
MySQL Database Name:
This database must already exist.

for a better view go here: https://gyazo.com/a326d0bc7d4eb61550dc9558130629d3

if you guys can help me that would be greatly appreciated!

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi buckyyno,

Please generate a Validation Token from your XenForo customer area, and send me a private message with it contained within 24 hours. We need to do this to verify the legitimacy of your XenForo installation.

Thank you,

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
Click on the copyright at the bottom of the site Dead-i see where that link takes you
the issue is - the OP has 24 hours to generate a "Validation Token" and send a copy of it via PM to the Admins
the Admins will check it with XenForo

caftpx10

Reaction score
In addition, the footer can easily be modified to appear legit and therefore it is unreliable for verification.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

When you sign in to your control panel, you should now be asked to submit an appeal. Since I haven't heard back from you, I'm going to now need you to generate the token and send it within that appeal. I'll lock this thread for now.

In addition, the footer can easily be modified to appear legit and therefore it is unreliable for verification.
@caftpx10 @Woodland Spirit Some sources of nulled software do alter the copyright link so that it points elsewhere, so that anyone clicking the link does not reveal the nulled installation. However, some cases are simply full copies of XenForo without a license, in which case, the copyright link will be the same (like it was on this site). Although there's no way for us to accurately determine if such a XenForo installation is legitimate, the majority are not, and so generating a verification token is the best way for us to check if this is the case.

Thank you,

Status
Not open for further replies.