xo2 Server down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

devilsdu

Reaction score
Hi

Just wondering if there is a problem with the xo2 server? I can login to my account but cannot access the cpanel, ftp or website itself.

Thanks in advance.

paratosp

Reaction score
Same here. When I attempt to navigate to my site the search times out stating server taking too long to reply.

addozone

Reaction score
Same. If I were paying for this hosting, I'd be jumping up and down, breaking windows, and lighting things on fire.

But I'm not. So instead, I'll just ask if there's anything we can do?

baybiscu

Reaction score
Same experience here too. Can we have some feedback from x10hosting on this issue..
we're on the x02 server but seems x04 had same/similar issues a little while back. How was it fixed?

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't currently see any issues reaching the xo2 server at this time. I can get to the login page properly and the sites I have tested so far all works fine.

Are you still seeing an issue? If so on what exact domain are you seeing problems?

baybiscu

Reaction score
I don't currently see any issues reaching the xo2 server at this time. I can get to the login page properly and the sites I have tested so far all works fine.

Are you still seeing an issue? If so on what exact domain are you seeing problems?

Domain name im having problem with is http://baybiscuits.x10host.com.

Everything seems to be working again at the minute but has been an intermittent fault. Thanks for the quick response to my post.

directo8

Reaction score
Are there problems with the server? I cannot access my website and it shows me the error that can be seen in the image.
upload_2019-9-11_11-8-39.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-9-11_11-7-25.png
    upload_2019-9-11_11-7-25.png
    14.5 KB · Views: 1
Status
Not open for further replies.