Xo4 server down again!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thehave3

Reaction score
I login then the connect says it resets & can't be loaded is server 4 down again with issues?

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

cPanel on xo4 looks to be online right now. Are you still having problems? :)

Thank you,

thehave3

Reaction score
It came back after awhile. which it was fine for the rest of the night after my post but now today it is happening again.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Monitoring doesn't show any issues on XO4 yesterday\today, can you provide more information as to what you're seeing? Is your site showing down or is this specific to cPanel access? Or both?

thehave3

Reaction score
When it happened to me I could not access the cPanel or go to my site it would just not load the page. But now iits back up & running again at this moment.

famiglietti.chris51

Reaction score
I'm having similar issues. Pretty consistent and intermittent service problems. One moment, it doesn't load. Try again from phone, laptop and a totally different system - nothing but "website offline/unavailable" from the browser, like it's not even there. 5 minutes later, it's up again. Check again a couple hours after, "website offline"... rinse, repeat...

UPDATE: Happened again, here's the tracert during this time period. It just times out after that last hop repeatedly.

Attachments

• 20150110-1831.png
    20150110-1831.png
    9.9 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm having similar issues. Pretty consistent and intermittent service problems. One moment, it doesn't load. Try again from phone, laptop and a totally different system - nothing but "website offline/unavailable" from the browser, like it's not even there. 5 minutes later, it's up again. Check again a couple hours after, "website offline"... rinse, repeat...

UPDATE: Happened again, here's the tracert during this time period. It just times out after that last hop repeatedly.

Can you post a traceroute from when it is working for you?

famiglietti.chris51

Reaction score
Hmm... maybe a tracert isn't going to help. It's working at the moment but tracert is doing the same thing. WAN ping blocking/ignoring?

Status
Not open for further replies.