Yet another design

rkalhans

Reaction score
hey people I have made yet another design and i would love if you all will review it, EVERY comment suggestion and criticism will be welcomed.
CLICK HERE

ShadowmasterX

Reaction score
Very nice, nice and clean but its kinda bright on the eyes, well for me anyway =P

galacticgraphix

Reaction score
Hello rkalhans

I had a look at your site and I didn't find it hard on the eyes, in fact, the opposite. Very peaceful and passive. I have been in the print and design industry for over 25 years so it is a habit for me to proof read type for errors. I did find a couple on your first page which I am sure you would like to correct, so that your viewer's get a good first impression of you and your service. The errors are: prusuing s/b pursuing, die-heart s/b die hard, meintioning s/b mentioning. I hope this is helpful to you. My business motto is "First Impressions Last!"

Cindy :happysad:

rkalhans

Reaction score
Hey the content is yet to be figured out I wrote something as I need to have some content and that too was written aroung 4 in the morning without the influence of coffee ;) I wll rectify the mistakes though. And thanks for the comments
do post in more comments and suggestions