Yet another review my site.

chessteaching48

Reaction score
I like the possibility you offer to change the background, but it feels at least a little bit strange to do it by means of something that looks as a navigation menu. Especially on a site that tries to advertise with usability.

cybrax

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
One common problem that many designers coming from a graphical enviroment into the bloody areana that is web design are often unaware that search engines have no eyes. So if you are intending to use a fancy font on a webpage anywhere execpt the main logo image then you need to look at CSS font embedding.

Note: Fancy fonts are intended for logo design or at best paragraph headers or first capital letter of a paragraph, in other words where the size is normally quite large, once they get below 20px things tend get a bit fuzzy for human readers regarless of wether you use and image or the embedded technique.

labrat1461

Reaction score
I really like the simplicity of the website, the design is simple but it gets the job done. Keep up the good work ^-^.

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
It did not change much from your previous post.Your other thread is still open.

roby718

Reaction score
One common problem that many designers coming from a graphical enviroment into the bloody areana that is web design are often unaware that search engines have no eyes. So if you are intending to use a fancy font on a webpage anywhere execpt the main logo image then you need to look at CSS font embedding.

Note: Fancy fonts are intended for logo design or at best paragraph headers or first capital letter of a paragraph, in other words where the size is normally quite large, once they get below 20px things tend get a bit fuzzy for human readers regarless of wether you use and image or the embedded technique.

I've had to say this before, and i will say it once again, please look at the underlying technology. You will find that search engines can see the text, as it is rendered in cufon. Which draws the text from pre-existing text in a division. The website is NOT SEO ready yet, either. So dont expect results on google.