Yo! My website not working. When I try to log in I can't access my cpanel!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My website for is not working all of sudden and it does not make sense because that part I made no alternations to. It's not opencart.. a third party.It's a server problem in x10hosting. I'm having trouble logging into x10hosting to access my cpanel. This is for a business! I already started to market this website. http://bagandabaguette.com/

What hell is going on?? It doesn't make sense at all.

Reaction score
Now, it's working. Hmm, I need a backup plan because that can't happen again when getting customers. How will I be able to access them?

5hocK

Reaction score
Not working for me, can't believe you're trying to run a business from a free host either!

Reaction score
Facebook used all free open source. You don't want to place too much money into starting a business because it's a challenge everyday anyway. I'm not wasting my money if it doesn't work out. I'm using on the free resources I can and will have a backup site using another free resource.

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then they join you." - A quote from a famous Buddhist. You laugh now but you'll be following like the rest lol.

iConnectKit@

Reaction score
Facebook used all free open source. You don't want to place too much money into starting a business because it's a challenge everyday anyway. I'm not wasting my money if it doesn't work out. I'm using on the free resources I can and will have a backup site using another free resource.

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then they join you." - A quote from a famous Buddhist. You laugh now but you'll be following like the rest lol.

Righty... same reason I built my 2 sites here. Once business booms, I might consider their VPS hosting ;)

5hocK

Reaction score
Who in their right mind hands money over to a site that can't gaurantee it'll still be here in a months time? I won't give money to any site that hasn't paid for it's domain name atleast 2 years in advance, let alone running on free servers.
Also facebook never started out with intentions to make money - that was a side effect.

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Facebook was created with all free open source

The "free" in "free and open source" is libre (free as in speech), not gratis (free as in beer). That means things like Linux, Apache and PHP, whose source code you are free to examine, modify and compile yourself. And please note that not all Linux distributions (which may come with the Apache web server and the PHP module in the box) are free as in beer; the GPL merely requires that the source be made available (which is why CentOS, the distro used here, can be based on the support-paid RHEL distribution). Since spreading out beyond Harvard (where the Face Book ran on the school's servers and network) Facebook has always paid for hosting one way or another (at first to an external host, then owning and manning its own datacentres).

Status
Not open for further replies.