You should watch this

goldblue

Reaction score
It is disrespectful. Agreed.

But try to also understand the pain and sufferings people has to go through because of Bush's "flawed" judgement.

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
It's as if he knew the shoe missiles were coming at him...it is funny...I love how the secret service do not do alot to protect President Bush.

This is very disrespectful, the president represents America all over the world, and here we are, Laughing at ourselves (if you live in the us) and saying Bush can dodge pretty good....we can dodge things pretty well.

The shoe being thrown at President Bush is very disrespectful, I read up and found that it is the worst insult anyone in the Middle East can basically show to anyone.

Yes it would be pretty funny to see President Bush get hit in the face, but he does represent America, (sometimes in a good and then in a bad way) but he is what pops up in a persons mind when they think the leader of the worlds greatest nation (opinionated statement), and he was just insulted.

I hope you all see where I am trying to go with this.

Note: I laughed at this for quite some time even when I played it to others around me.

ShadowmasterX

Reaction score
It's as if he knew the shoe missiles were coming at him...it is funny...I love how the secret service do not do alot to protect President Bush.

This is very disrespectful, the president represents America all over the world, and here we are, Laughing at ourselves (if you live in the us) and saying Bush can dodge pretty good....we can dodge things pretty well.

The shoe being thrown at President Bush is very disrespectful, I read up and found that it is the worst insult anyone in the Middle East can basically show to anyone.

Yes it would be pretty funny to see President Bush get hit in the face, but he does represent America, (sometimes in a good and then in a bad way) but he is what pops up in a persons mind when they think the leader of the worlds greatest nation (opinionated statement), and he was just insulted.

I hope you all see where I am trying to go with this.

Note: I laughed at this for quite some time even when I played it to others around me.

Yea, I agree with this guy....

even though he hasn't been the best president in the world, he is still one of our leaders, and he was chosen BY US!!!

anyway... my dad just thought of a good defense (hes republican) for president bush being so bad... if you wanna hear it... sure!

but anyway... ima take one last laugh and post this GIF version of it!

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
That GIF image actually looks a lot better than the YouTube version! Come on, GIF is supposed to look crummy! :p

ShadowmasterX

Reaction score
lol =D well iono, i got it off this site.... too bad my desktop cant be gif image or this would go on it =D

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I've been able to make Desktop pictures GIF images before. I haven't tried it in Vista yet though.