Votes: 49 80.3%
  • female

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • confused...

Votes: 6 9.8%

• Total voters

Zdroyd

Reaction score
I think the average American is confused about his/her gender. With all the gays and lesbians on TV.

Mitch

Reaction score
I am the one with the highest %. So male. And to many people are confused. (6)

PhantomChick

Reaction score
Boyz Rule!

And yes, I am male... despite my user name. (I'm not a phantom, either...)

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
The Confused option can mean many things, it is either that they don't care to vote, or they honestly don't know.

In anirtak143 case, he gets himself confused in a terminological conundrum.

Last time I checked, I was male.

Last edited:

anirtak143

Reaction score
The Confused option can mean many things, it is either that they don't care to vote, or they honestly don't know.

In anirtak143 case, he gets himself confused in a terminological conundrum.

i wasnt being so careful.. i thought people would get what i meant with the confused option.. lol.. :biggrin:. :p

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I am a male, I was just on my 5 minute break....maybe they don't know the definition of a male or female......it's not my responsibility to teach them is it?

hehe.

Last edited:

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
It all depends on what you think your computer is, male or female :p

If your a guy and have thoughts about your computer....( I hope your computer is a female)....if your a girl and have thoughts about your computer then I hope your computer is a male.

If you think your computer is not the opposite of you, if you do have thoughts about your computer then that is fine as well, no one ever said it takes opposite sex people to tango. hehe.

----
In my opinion I believe that guys would be interested in their own site and hosting their own site, more then girls would be. So that would explain why there are more males then females on this site forum.

Zdroyd

Reaction score
"Well if you think about it the main CPU only has "In" parts. All the "out" parts are connected to the CPUs "in"s. So the CPU is a female." - My friend

And in that sense all flash drives are male. (Its scary to think what my USB Drive is doing to my computer right now...)

jaco_don

Reaction score
From my point of VIEW i am male ... I used the universal method to check you can also try ....

noerrorsfound

Reaction score