Your Solution

Status
Not open for further replies.

x.os53

Reaction score
Your Solution
"Your Account is Currently Suspended
Your hosting account with the username is suspended, access to this account has been disabled. The reason for suspension is listed below.
Suspension Reason

Nulled datalife script.

Unfortunately this suspension is not able to be resolved automatically. To resolve this suspension please open a support ticket. "

The script "datalife engine" absolutely license - probably one of the modules to be connected in addition to "datalife engine" was bad. I have included this module in demo mode by checking his work to possibly prioresti and lost connection to the server error 504 and then report on you - that the account is locked.
I disable the module as soon as you allow.
Huge request not to send me. And please release the account. Yours = Oleg =.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Nulled scripts are illegal. This is a zero tolerance violation for uploading illegal files to x10hosting servers. You are permanently suspended.

x.os53

Reaction score
Nulled scripts are illegal. This is a zero tolerance violation for uploading illegal files to x10hosting servers. You are permanently suspended.

Many thanks for very prompt reply. And a good hosting. It is a pity that my first experience of placing of a site has appeared unsuccessful. Please prompt as to remove the parked domain? And the account?

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
If you want to go somewhere else, just change the nameservers.

~Callum

x.os53

Reaction score
How to remove the parked domain now from the blocked account ?? After all I can't come into the control panel to make it...
Excuse for my English :)

On fair it would not be desirable to leave a hosting - very much it was pleasant... Therefore I would like to remain on a hosting under other account having kept records NS of my parked domain. I won't admit similar errors precisely !

Last edited:

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
Why would you want to do that?

There is no way you can access your account.

~Callum

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
parked domains are only controlled here if you let the domain still point to us at the domain registrar.

To point it elsewhere, just change the settings at the domain reg.

x.os53

Reaction score
Thanks.
To whom I do not wish to be in a similar situation...

x.os53

Reaction score
hi All !
Help me please. Unblock my account. I promise not to use bad scripts on your hosting. I here the newcomer also have more recently studied rules... Which should learn earlier.
Thanks...

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
hi All !
Help me please. Unblock my account. I promise not to use bad scripts on your hosting. I here the newcomer also have more recently studied rules... Which should learn earlier.
Thanks...

Sorry, but we already mentioned earlier that we are unable to unsuspend your account. Even if you didn't read the Terms of Service, you are still required to follow the terms.

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Your complaints and questions have now been answered by several members of the community support team and a staff member.
Your account has been permanently suspended for a zero tolerance violation of x10Hosting terms of service. It will not be unsuspended.

Waste of time and energy to continue with this so I am closing / locking the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.