Sustained Server Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Z

Reaction score
We usually use the PM system around here if you get accepted for something. So I assume we would do the same this time around also.

nol888

Reaction score
I would think so, cause it says Each month of hosting in good standing

I would think that if you have 6 clean months you could be considered.

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
mattspec said:
when will you be accepting applications?

When the servers are set up, the free, it should be after that, so before the end of this year i would asume.

dyfuse

Reaction score
Just wondering, but do the two free servers (Old [62.92.165.74] and new [66.232.109.231]) have any relation to the 'sustained' server?

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
No they dont.

Why would they have a relation to the Sustained Server????

dyfuse

Reaction score
Sorry, my bad. But as I understand it, x10hosting has 3 free servers - one for sustained members, and two for new/other accounts....plus a corporate server...Is that correct?

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
-Old Free Server
-New Free Server
-Sustained Server
-Paid Server

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
fedlerner said:
-Old Free Server
-New Free Server
-Sustained Server
-Paid Server

Soon to be

-New Free Server 1
-New Free Server 2
-Sustained Server
-Paid Server

HyDr@

Reaction score
What happened if I actually had the hosting for around 5 months then I have 100 post.

BUT

My hosting was terminated (for no reason) a few weeks ago and was re-created by an account manager straight afterward (think I still got my email for my account confirmation for my first account creation, it was 09-July anyway)? Also with some stupid suspension like:

- forgot to link account (well, more like didn't read the rules properly).
- does not have an index (never stated it need an index), by index I mean when u go to subdomain.x10hosting.com it should come up with a page NOT with some subdirectories which inside have pages.
etc etc?

Last edited:

nicksmola

Reaction score
So...are the only free accounts that will work on this new server? Because my site still isn't up.

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
nicksmola said:
So...are the only free accounts that will work on this new server? Because my site still isn't up.

Nope, if you read another post here in News & Annoucements, we are moving accounts to the one and only new free server we have, and HTTP was shuyt down as well as automatic signups.

nicksmola

Reaction score
Brandon said:
Nope, if you read another post here in News & Annoucements, we are moving accounts to the one and only new free server we have, and HTTP was shuyt down as well as automatic signups.

I did read it, and i understand that they are moving them. But, that was yesterday and Corey said it would be done in a few hours.

mattyranks

Reaction score
It was taking longer than Corey originally estimated, seems to be up now

HyDr@

Reaction score
Can someone answer my question =/

recap: Account terminated then recreated back, do I still get counted as 6 months old member if its 6 months (nearly) now since my account was originally created.

nol888

Reaction score
I tried clicking on the link and it said this: "Invalid Forum specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"

waster

Reaction score
i completed ONE YEAR of using X10Hosting..

i don't like to post thread or reply just to have point or xcash.. all i need is to help x10..

and Corey.. Go ON ;)

dyfuse

Reaction score
I tried clicking on the link and it said this: "Invalid Forum specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"

Yeah....the applications are not off are they?? I have been at x10 for a while, and would like to apply for the sustained hosting.

Status
Not open for further replies.