New Staff Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkDragonLord

Reaction score
I already sent my application but i got a question:

Star Shine said:
Possibility for promotion in the future.

The promotion you mean is to Senior Staff right? What are the differences between acc. man. and senior job? (just curious)

shaunak

Reaction score
Will I have to spend a minimum number of hours per week ....... or something on those lines ?

Last edited:

ahmad1615

Reaction score
:nuts: I am little confuse, what is the job is all about, it is helping people to get out of something or making comfortable using this website.

:lockd: Please englighten me about what kind of job it is and what will be my role just in case I want to join as Account Manager.

:happysad: Regards

Christopher

Retired
Reaction score
Here is what we do.
We have to check 100 accounts a week using this easy to use system for the content, ads, etc
We have to help people here.
We have to take care of most suspensions.

And then there is some special stuff that we are asked to do.

There isn't any training. You just learn yourself and by reading the posts in the staff section and by asking other staff members for help. It's really easy.

The time it takes to check a account varies. Some of them don't have a index page or haven't changed the default index page and those only take a second to suspended. Others take some time because you have to hunt for the text link in a huge page.

I'm not sure how long your expected to be on. I'm just on whenever I can be.

It helps to know other languages. Spanish would be a plus since many sites are in that language. I know German, but that doesn't help me much.

Nikolasr

Reaction score
i send the app and i don't now what is the problem
Please tell corey what is the problem?

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Like I've said before I'm not done picking staff. It is an ongoing process. I have received over 130 Applications so far and have not looked at even 1/10th of them yet :)

Nikolasr

Reaction score
Like I've said before I'm not done picking staff. It is an ongoing process. I have received over 130 Applications so far and have not looked at even 1/10th of them yet :)

tnx corey for information...

Sulaman

Reaction score
I believe it is not nice to say that kind of diction towards a fellow member...

Anyways, I've sent my application over.

Flashgear

Reaction score

Go get a coffee and go through the applications :p

Also, do you accept the application after you read it, if you like it? seeing as you would have to go through alot..then cut it down from there?

Last edited:

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I am pretty sure the more you bother him and post where you have been asked not to, it will take longer.

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
Quit the bad mouthing and off-topic conversations. If its not a question related to this thread, I will delete your post and give out infractions. No need to respond saying you understand. Any further off-topic responses will get this - including staff. ( So not to single out anyone )

silverwolf

Reaction score
Well, I'm still a student, but I have administrative experience(a run some forums(well...plenty), so would I still be eligible? (I can't really sit in front of the computer for 10 hrs straight, but...)

Last edited:

Christopher

Retired
Reaction score
Camille, there isn't a set time when new staff members will be picked.
silverwolf, you are still eligible. I'm only 14.

Momiji

Reaction score
If we are chosen to be on the staff how will we be notified?

Status
Not open for further replies.