New Staff Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Is there any super moderator positions? Also account managers would no have access to WHM but an account manager panel.

Last edited:

cowctcat

Reaction score
could you elaborate a little bit about the process of checking acounts
ps
who is the youngest member of staff

khollida

Reaction score
Is there some sort of an age requirement or criteria? (Sorry if this was already asked)

sunils

Reaction score
Corey said that it is an ongoing process. But i just want to confirm whether its still open?

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
kllctcat - I am not exactly sure what you are trying to ask. We login to a program called JM ( JackMunch ) and from there, we go and review accounts. It tells us the Cpanel name, URL, date created ( so we don't suspend accounts that are still in the safe period ) and then gives us options to allow, suspend or terminate.

Khollida - No. There is no age requirement. Just the requirements that have been listed by Corey.

Sunils - Yes, its still open.

ExamCollection - Then apply by following the directions stated. Posting here you wish to apply doesn't help in the long run.

Sohail

Reaction score
I've been waiting ages to become an account manager :(. Maybe one day i'll get my chance...

Xemnas

Reaction score
could you elaborate a little bit about the process of checking acounts
ps
who is the youngest member of staff
To better explain what StarShine's saying, we log in to a control panel, click the link to review accounts, then we go through and check that accounts are following the Terms Of Service and are in use. If an account is OK, we approve it. If there's a problem (e.g. the default index page is still there a week after the account was created), we suspend it for an appropriate reason.

And, though this isn't really related, I think either Brandon, or myself, is the youngest (we're both 16 this year, I think Brandon is anyway). I'm not sure how old Kansy, the new Account Manger, is though.

Last edited:

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
And, though this isn't really related, I think either Brandon, or myself, is the youngest (we're both 16 this year, I think Brandon is anyway). I'm not sure how old Kansy, the new Account Manger, is though.

That is way off topic, but I don't turn 16 until June;).

mender42

Reaction score
Timezone: MST

Est. Hours Per Week(On x10): :) As much as it takes
Languages Spoken: English

Skills\Previous Experience: MCSE IT Technical Consultant, Webmaster www.tradesphoenix.com, Joomla, CMS, lifetime geek.

Why you want to join?: I'm new here so my application may be preemtive. Thought I might be able to lend a hand with tech questions. The forum is awsome, I'll probably be putting my 2 cents worth in anyway. I'm new here so my application may be preemtive, I'm signing up now to get on the list and it is my way of thanking you!

tittat

Reaction score
Timezone: MST

Est. Hours Per Week(On x10): :) As much as it takes
Languages Spoken: English

Skills\Previous Experience: MCSE IT Technical Consultant, Webmaster www.tradesphoenix.com, Joomla, CMS, lifetime geek.

Why you want to join?: I'm new here so my application may be preemtive. Thought I might be able to lend a hand with tech questions. The forum is awsome, I'll probably be putting my 2 cents worth in anyway. I'm new here so my application may be preemtive, I'm signing up now to get on the list and it is my way of thanking you!

oh don't apply it here.PM corey about it.Read from the very begining of this thread.:mad:

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Please rather PM chris73 about staff applications as Corey is a very busy man and Chris is the staff manager.

Russ

<b>Retired *****</b>
Reaction score
Okay, guys.. One thing I need to point out, you're all referring to an Account Manager job.. Thats not whats going to happen.. Read the news letter again, here it is:

We're currently revamping our internal structure and are looking for more staff. All staff members must start out as a moderator and can move up from there as they learn about x10's policies and back end systems. If you think you have what it takes to be a staff member please fill out an application by clicking the more link below.
More

And, sohailamir52, September is not ages.. We have the same join date. :p

Sohail

Reaction score
Haha okay :p Anyway dieveryone get the newsletter today as it had some good information about these staff applications and there's a link in it too, to a page where you can request to become a staff. I have already filled in the application.

I hope i get picked to become a moderator as i have been hoping to become a moderator ever since i joined x10 :).

Scott B

Reaction score
I sent Corey a PM last night, but then about an hour later I received a newsletter linking to a form to fill out to become a moderator. Do I need to fill out this form also?
P.S. I would love to be a staff member a x10.

swetha_esikala

Reaction score
Hello Sir,

I have read your News letter for recruiting New Staff. I am intrested in your Offer. I have lot of spare time for this work, I can justify your job. I am sending my Profile, If you wish to allot me the Work.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.