http://www.x10exchange.com/

sinogap

Reaction score
what script is that using. I will pay 100 credits if anyone points me to that script

sinogap

Reaction score
before i donate you 100 creds can you please give me the template they're using. o nd btw can anyone tell me if banner exchange like x10exchange is profitable?

kkenny

Reaction score
What do you mean what template their using?
And banner exchange like x10exchange can be profitable, the way that can work is if you have people who are willing to pay you for their ads on websites and you have a bunch of sites who are willing to put on the ad.

It's like you need to be the middleman sort of.

Christopher

Retired
Reaction score
We paid a company to design our website.
It's not avaliable for download.

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
anyways, you couldn't host a banner exchange on X10, unless you were using ONLY external images, because Image Hosting is against X10 ToS

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
I'd have had a bash at writing it myself, should only take a month or two =P
I'm really starting to like PHP, not such a chore now to start writing it. It's a wonder what reading some of the PHP manual can do lol.

There's probably a free script you could use if you look hard enough. After I coded a load of the arcade I saw a free script that seemed a lot better at the time. I did the facepalm thing but figured I may as well carry on as I'd already got started.

But I must admit I do like x10Exchange, efficient site and it does boost your traffic. I wish we could have a few more signups though, I think x10 should collate a list of all the other companies and websites they own and run, there's too many of them that I think are under-advertised. Maybe in the new site.....

-Luke.