What is the Google PageRank of your site?

Whats your PR?

• Higher then 7 PR!!

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 5-6 PR

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2-4 PR

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • 1-2 PR

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 0 PR or not indexed or no PR at all

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters

javajenius

Reaction score
I have been wondering this for a long time, what are the page ranks of other x10hosting members?

Also post a reply to explain why it is so low or so high, or just in the middle ;).

EDIT: You may check your Page Rank here: http://www.iwebtool.com/pagerank_checker

Last edited:

tittat

Reaction score
My site is a new one,so i am not assigned a page rank.
Google hate new sites :(

alz45

Reaction score
When I try to find out it just says 'Datacenter Down'.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
LOL my site has been out for almost 3 years now and it has no ranking, but yet Google is always in it and it shows my site as a result. Page Rank Checker must be broken :p

Coolmaty

Reaction score
Hmm, i keep on hosting sites,forums,topsites when people ask for it and when i like with great service like the one i am on, but neither of my creations get 1 member nor get's page ranked:dunno:.
I use tools like Google webmaster,adsense,analytics, etc... and wait like months to years, yet no use, at last i have revert the amount wich i get.:mad:
Can i have some tips??

kkenny

Reaction score
I've got an 8 PR. The reason why is high advertising, link exchanging and affiliating with other sites. I get at least 100,000 unique views every week, and I guess SEO-ing and extreme submitting to every site you know works. Also spamming your link on blogs work too :]

Coolmaty

Reaction score
How to extreme submit:dunno:??
I recently heard that if one continuously submit the site, it will be considered as spam and will not to robot'ed/spider'ed yet the inclusion will be reverted:nuts:.
I really need help, can you give some good SEO?? and good tips??

GG-Xtreme

Reaction score
My website shows up first in almost all related searches on any search engine, but the PageRank Checker just shows 'Datacenter Down' for all Data Servers. According to Google, my site has a 'Low' pagerank, but there is no numerical value listed. Also, the checker says that my other site (not an x10 site) has a 0 pagerank, which is inaccurate because it also shows up as the first result for any related searches.

Last edited:

javajenius

Reaction score
I've got an 8 PR. The reason why is high advertising, link exchanging and affiliating with other sites. I get at least 100,000 unique views every week, and I guess SEO-ing and extreme submitting to every site you know works. Also spamming your link on blogs work too :]

Whats your website kenny? PR 8 is a huge PR, how long did it take to get it up that high?

kkenny

Reaction score
I'd say it took me at least a year. Now our forum has about 90,000 registered users, but I'd say less than 1000 are active.

WinHand

Reaction score
pagerank for any site I have ever created was 1....so sad. Most of the timke it didn't even have one. One day, I put 300 Links on one page, and that pages rank was 8...pretty cool...then I put some Google ads on it, went up to 10...there all about money and links...

kkenny

Reaction score
pagerank for any site I have ever created was 1....so sad. Most of the timke it didn't even have one. One day, I put 300 Links on one page, and that pages rank was 8...pretty cool...then I put some Google ads on it, went up to 10...there all about money and links...

WinHand, what is your site ;o
I want my PR to skyrocket too!

kkenny

Reaction score
If I'd posted my site, you'd never believe it was me.
(I go under different aliases, one for friends, one for each game, one for x10, etc.,)

But how does 300 links on a page make your site skyrocket o_o

zen-r

Reaction score
My (admittedly limited) understanding of Google's pageranking algorithms is that whilst the links which Google values most are those which are incoming from sites which themselves have a high pagerank, there is still some value to be had from out-going links.

Thus, if there are as many as 300 out-going links, then Google would usually increase the value of your pagerank accordingly. It does surprise me though that your pagerank shot up to as much as 8 -is this the only change you had made to your page? (But I'm not surprised the addition of Google Ads then upped your rank to 10 -money always talks with Google! :naughty: )

I must say that you guys have got me really curious to see your websites now. Shame that you're both being so secretive! ;)

javajenius

Reaction score
I must say that you guys have got me really curious to see your websites now. Shame that you're both being so secretive! ;)

Same here, please post your websites. ;)