McCAIN Vs. Obama

Who will be the next american president?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

fierce

Reaction score
McCAIN !
EDIT: this post made my credits 1,111 ... xD

Last edited:

fierce

Reaction score
lucky you .. If Obama wins Macedonia will be divided once again ..

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
I believe Obama will win, but I need to highlight the fact that I think both candidates are a pathetic excuse for presidency.

The only reason I am voting McCain is because I question Obama's ability to deliver his numerous promises. I believe that McCain's energy policy is more extensive than Obama, who recently flip flopped on the issue regarding oil drilling. Additionally, under Obama's "tax relief" plan, the taxes my family will pay will increase (~30% of senior citizens/retirees will have a tax increase - http://factcheck.org)

However, Greenspan did acknowledge that the country could not afford McCain's tax cuts.. what's the solution? Heck lets make Greenspan president.

MarioMaster

Reaction score
Obama will pull all of our troops back from Iraq and then they'll come and bomb Pearl Harbor. He's pretty pathetic.

GG-Xtreme

Reaction score
Obama. I originally didn't mind if either of them won, but with Palin on the ticket, Obama is the more logical choice.

Last edited:

ChristaHelmOnline

Reaction score
I hope Obama wins... I think this is the first US election where I wished I were a US citizen so I could vote. LMAO

fierce

Reaction score
Obama is the biggest n00b ever.. why does he want to divide Macedonia ..McCAIN is the right man .... Hope Obama not to live til the day of the elections ..

rlodge

Reaction score
Is there really any difference between the two of them? Look closely. They're politicians. Both of them. They're the type who have ruined this nation. There was a time when being President or Senator or Congressman was a prestigious position. Now it's a position in which these "politicians" see how much they can milk from the people and get away with it. They need to be replace with someone who hasn't been a lawyer, or a judge, or a self serving public servant.

If you disagree, fine. Just name the last President / Senator / Congressman that cared more about this country than about their own agenda / goals / pockets. Please provide facts that back up your assertion. I really don't believe that anyone can back their candidate with facts. Special interest, yes; facts, nope.

kjl00

Reaction score
I say Obama. He's winning, he plans to end the war and he doesn't slander mcains name with retarded bullcrap like his opponent vise versa. I mean yeah obama was friends with a american terrorist When they were 8 years old. and yeah, he went a muslim school in indonesia who gives a bull. no where in the constitution does it say the president must be christain/catholic.

kkenny

Reaction score
I say Obama. He's winning, he plans to end the war and he doesn't slander mcains name with retarded bullcrap like his opponent vise versa. I mean yeah obama was friends with a american terrorist When they were 8 years old. and yeah, he went a muslim school in indonesia who gives a bull. no where in the constitution does it say the president must be christain/catholic.

But he has a preacher. =S

fierce

Reaction score
I say McCAIN becoz he will continue the Bush's politics to Macedonia ..and if Obama(the n00b) wins (he's on the greek side) .. he will start hostile politics against Macedonia ..wtf ..what's more important for you ppl to get oil from Iraq and Avganistan or start war in already divided land .. pathetic ..

Last edited:

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
Obama, and I to care since I live atop the US

Status
Not open for further replies.