!!!! The NEW Biggest thread !!!!

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
All true :) I think this is something like my 925th post...
I wanna get to 1000! Also, am I well known on the board?!

You should be because you are a moderator :p. If you where on the IRC more you would be even more known :p

Dan

Reaction score
You should be because you are a moderator :p. If you where on the IRC more you would be even more known :p
Mmm, perhaps I should go on the IRC more.
Thing is - I don't get any posts or credits for being on IRC!!!!! If I became an account manager I would go on there and help out...
Downloading a new IRC client now and maybe I'll go on there a bit :)

imagecon

Reaction score
Holy sweets. this is a slaves work - $5 takes too much time. I think that if you are doing this sequence, you are about to post 100 messages a day. 7000 credits is something like 600 posts. A week. $5 a week (((

Well, if you are troubled with the links count... Blog with 5 posts can get you about 10 links. And you can post 10 Blogs with 3-5 posts a day anywhere. The same 100 links but much more optimized due to the different third level domains or even cross linked blog servers.
It is not the black SEO ))) At least it wont be while you are posting interesting and unique texts on your blogs.

Oh, do not listen to me. Post as you wish. I am just troubled with the meaningless posts.

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Holy sweets. this is a slaves work - $5 takes too much time. I think that if you are doing this sequence, you are about to post 100 messages a day. 7000 credits is something like 600 posts. A week. $5 a week (((

Well, if you are troubled with the links count... Blog with 5 posts can get you about 10 links. And you can post 10 Blogs with 3-5 posts a day anywhere. The same 100 links but much more optimized due to the different third level domains or even cross linked blog servers.
It is not the black SEO ))) At least it wont be while you are posting interesting and unique texts on your blogs.

Oh, do not listen to me. Post as you wish. I am just troubled with the meaningless posts.

well, you could do requests in the marketplace. Like those where you get 2000 credits. I takes ~100 days to get $5 for me based on your calculation :p (if you are talking about the credits system)

imagecon

Reaction score
Muuuhahahhahaha! Your calculations makes this world more peaceful. )) Yeap, this is the +1 prove that it is useless to be the "posts attached" forum user.

Better say: lets stop the crap-posting and start something more useful.

How about the game? Something like the story game. Rules are simple - I post a sentence, the next person posts the second sentence, connected with the story line.
for example:
1 Jack woke up.
2 He stood up and saw the window frame
3 A tiny white bird was sitting on a handful of glass fragments

and so on.

When you say the foreign word, you have to post it in the Latin alphabet transliteration and the translation
Something like like: nebo(the sky)

Mind tricks - allowed
Bad language - forbidden in all languages
Links to the pictures (to place a better view of your story idea) - allowed
Maximum number of sentences per one post - 3

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Muuuhahahhahaha! Your calculations makes this world more peaceful. )) Yeap, this is the +1 prove that it is useless to be the "posts attached" forum user.

Better say: lets stop the crap-posting and start something more useful.

How about the game? Something like the story game. Rules are simple - I post a sentence, the next person posts the second sentence, connected with the story line.
for example:
1 Jack woke up.
2 He stood up and saw the window frame
3 A tiny white bird was sitting on a handful of glass fragments

and so on.

When you say the foreign word, you have to post it in the Latin alphabet transliteration and the translation
Something like like: nebo(the sky)

Mind tricks - allowed
Bad language - forbidden in all languages
Links to the pictures (to place a better view of your story idea) - allowed
Maximum number of sentences per one post - 3

If you look, there is probably such game in the "forum games" section ;P

Dan

Reaction score
yeah but I wonder if you can make any installable games with it...

If you can't then the whole thing is just plain stupid...
I hope you can, then I can boast to all my friends how great my graphics and programming skills are :)

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
If you can't then the whole thing is just plain stupid...
I hope you can, then I can boast to all my friends how great my graphics and programming skills are :)

nah just checked, you can only upload it :(

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Well, I just got back from a friend's house. Their PC kept freezing up because of the video card and it seems as though that as soon as we reseated the video card, it worked like a charm. What gives?

kkenny

Reaction score
I'm tired. one more week of studying, and i think ill be back to x10

Not to mention i have a crap load of homework due tomorrow.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm tired. one more week of studying, and i think ill be back to x10

Not to mention i have a crap load of homework due tomorrow.

Same here. I have to finish a Spanish essay before I go to school today >.>

zen-r

Reaction score
This is turning into a really fascinating thread. There is no hint here of people trying to spam the forum in order to stack up more credits.

Please keep me updated as to when you next plan to blink, look out of the window, scratch your noses etc.:bsflag:

imagecon

Reaction score
Well, I just got back from a friend's house. Their PC kept freezing up because of the video card and it seems as though that as soon as we reseated the video card, it worked like a charm. What gives?

The power supply fails to give all the necessary power to the video system. You may also experience this if your motherboard is pretty cheap and does not support the power full CPU no full terms.

Especially this may happen due to the overclock options miss tune. please give me the system data (MB model, CPU, Video card type) and I will give you the right overcloking setup numbers.

If you do not play with CPU clocks then it is PSU failure for sure. it is just too cheap to work properly with good hardware :biggrin:

imagecon

Reaction score
it depends from the project content. If this is a horror flash animated website then it is OK. But if this is just the game portal or something kindly-sweet then this site is doomed

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
it depends from the project content. If this is a horror flash animated website then it is OK. But if this is just the game portal or something kindly-sweet then this site is doomed

Just general content. Forum, services, blog, my projects, webresources and templates etc