Puzzle to solve, any pros?

Likquor

Reaction score
puzzle.png

You needa connect box A to box A and box B to box B with lines from the outside of the boxes.
Limits
1. The lines do not cross each other. It is 2D not 3D.
2. Dont go outside the box -.-.
3. There are no tricks, it is that simple and literal. Quite a straight-forward one.

Any takers? you can use photoshop or paint and doodle the answer and post the image here! :D

Last edited:

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I honestly wouldn't know how to solve this. Line B to B is easy, just draw it, but from A to A, the only way I can think of getting to the other A is to draw the line across box B.

anirtak143

Reaction score
puzzle.png

You needa connect box A to box A and box B to box B with lines from the outside of the boxes.
Limits
1. The lines do not cross each other. It is 2D not 3D.
2. Dont go outside the box -.-.
3. There are no tricks, it is that simple and literal. Quite a straight-forward one.

Any takers? you can use photoshop or paint and doodle the answer and post the image here! :D

about number 1, is folding allowed?

Likquor

Reaction score
Not allowed, like i said, no tricks. Its just joining them literally, the clue is to make use of the boxes in the centre to twist and turn. :)

Likquor

Reaction score
curvy lines, or whatever, all possible, just dont let the lines touch each other. :)

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
puzzlecopy.jpg

One in my class things it's that way if it is electrical lines. Because he made 1 year electric class and in 2D they draw that way. Can lines go over an other box?

Last edited:

Likquor

Reaction score
Oh my bad then, its 1D i guess. Its not supposed to pop-out. :) And lines cannot go over the other box.

jensen

Reaction score
Hmm.. how about using dotted lines, then they won't "cross" each other visually :)

Dan

Reaction score
Is this actually possible!!??

Unless, is it that they are already connected via the outside box...? :)

mattura

Reaction score
hmm, the rules are not defined clearly enough for my liking...
Still, the above 'solution' would seem to contradict 'the lines must connect A to A and B to B', as these lines are broken. If they were complete, they would cross.

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
hmm, the rules are not defined clearly enough for my liking...
Still, the above 'solution' would seem to contradict 'the lines must connect A to A and B to B', as these lines are broken. If they were complete, they would cross.

They are connected if you count the middleboxes lines as lines

PhantomChick

Reaction score
I was thinking along the same lines as Smith6612...

This is assuming that I can cross over other boxes, and that the lines can be curved.

solution.jpg