Breaking News

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaco_don

Reaction score
Terrorist attack mumbai (Bombay) worst attack in the history. almost 100 People Killed .
Man this is worst

One of the Oldest Hotel "Taj" attacked

Attack aimed on American and British tourists

around 85 reported killed

compwhizii

Banned
Reaction score
Terrorist attack mumbai (Bombay) worst attack in the history. almost 100 People Killed .
Man this is worst

One of the Oldest Hotel "Taj" attacked

Attack aimed on American and British tourists

around 85 reported killed

Sources? This isn't the worse ever.

jaco_don

Reaction score
Update 101 reported dead 300 reported injured

16 terrorist all from Pakistan trained in guerrilla warfare

the path followed by terrorist ...is my daily route to my college

Pray for the hostages

God bless Bombay India

mesenberg

Reaction score
This sort of thing is the reason Americans like me feel hostile toward Muslims. Can't blame us. They're the one's who are starting fights all over the place, cause its part of their religion.

compwhizii

Banned
Reaction score
This sort of thing is the reason Americans like me feel hostile toward Muslims. Can't blame us. They're the one's who are starting fights all over the place, cause its part of their religion.

And this is why everyone hates americans. This is a sterotype and isn't true, you really need to think about what you just said.

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score

Well, you can't blame them all, but some go too far. But not only them does things like this, there are countless non-muslims that has done worse things.

I saw a documentary about the protest against the danish artist (Which yeh, was kinda noob), Where everyone yelled "NUKE NUKE DENMARK!!!!!". 1 danish does a stupid thing, and because of that everyone in Denmark should die. Where is the sense with that?

Last edited:

ashwani4

Reaction score
This is really annoying govts should integrate to get it these kind of issues resolved

jaco_don

Reaction score
People may think why am i updating this news here ...

Because many of the victims are American and British

this is an international Crisis

Last report

135 dead 357 Injured

9 terrorist Killed

3 Captured
Indian Soldier to an British hostage :- " We will take the bullet before it reaches you"

kkenny

Reaction score
Worst Terroist Attack in India to date if I'm correct.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score

I actually have a friend who is Muslim and I don't see him starting fights at all. It's actually not a part of Muslim religion to go around starting fights. Those Extremeists or whatever you call it who take the roll too far of trying to expand the religion or to respect them is what causes these terrorist attacks. Religion has nothing to do with it. Besides, the last I checked, Muslims were catching up to Christians in terms of numbers.

Update 101 reported dead 300 reported injured

16 terrorist all from Pakistan trained in guerrilla warfare

the path followed by terrorist ...is my daily route to my college

Pray for the hostages

God bless Bombay India

That's got to be quite scary knowing that they took the route to your college to get to their destination.

Last edited:

mesenberg

Reaction score
I actually have a friend who is Muslim and I don't see him starting fights at all. It's actually not a part of Muslim religion to go around starting fights. Those Extremeists or whatever you call it who take the roll too far of trying to expand the religion or to respect them is what causes these terrorist attacks. Religion has nothing to do with it. Besides, the last I checked, Muslims were catching up to Christians in terms of numbers.

I think I'd better clarify on what I meant by my comment. Im not putting down the Muslim religion or trying to stereotype. I actually have a good friend who is a Muslim foreign exchange student from pakistan. However I feel that the peaceful Muslims really don't do anything to supress their extremest counterparts. Because the terrorists hide under the banner of Islam it makes the whole group look bad and thats what Im saying. Same thing happens to Americans, whatever our government is like affects the image of us as a whole.

The main point is that Islam seems to harbor these extremests and they should do more get rid of them and change their image.

-mesenberg

Jordan C

Reaction score
I'm just going to lock this thread, before things get out of hand.

*Locked*

Status
Not open for further replies.