Urgent - X10 Hacked/Problems/Locked Out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Overton

Reaction score

Hello,

There are 3 possible problems with my X10 hosting account.

Number One: There is something seriously wrong with my X10hosting account.

Number Two: X10hosting has been hacked and my account has been a target.

Number Three: You have sabotaged my account without giving me any information that relates to the incident.

Here is the problem:

About 5 days ago I was working on a game I have made with a friend, at some point during the day, something happened to my access to the site, my access to the X10hosting cPanel and FTP connection.
Whenever I type in my site address (www.mrknowledge.co.uk) it always comes up with a 404 error, the same goes for the cPanel, the only thing I can do is log into the X10hosting forums and my account at www.x10hosting.com.
What is strange about this is that other people (such as the players on the game) can get on the site with no problems, until yesterday my friend was able to access the site, cPanel and FTP, he can no longer do that, this means that neither of us have any control over what is happening on our game, that is why this is an urgent matter, we need to get access to the game and database in order to make sure everything is working smoothly.

As it has now been 5 days since I have been on my site it is starting to get ridiculous, I have used your ticket system at www.support.x10hosting.com and there has been no reply, I have also posted a topic in the forum in this same category but I felt I had not explained it well enough.

If you need ANY more information just let me know.

Account Details:

Username: Overton
Server: Cossacks

Please help me ASAP.

Regards,

Mark, The Mr Knowledge Team.
www.mrknowledge.co.uk

Overton

Reaction score
Well then you need to be more patient. If you need support right this moment please buy a service package, or paid hosting.

http://www.x10hosting.com/services

So waiting 5 days means buy a service package?

I want STAFF to reply to this, not someone who doesnt read my messages, I want a reason WHY I cannot access the site, not asked to purchase things because im having problems.
Edit:
You may have been IP banned... but idk...

May have been IP banned..?

Do you not think I would have got notification of this?

I dont want "Maybe's" or "Could have"s I want to KNOW what the problem is, not suggestions to what it COULD be...

As you can probably tell...im annoyed.

Last edited:

tpounds

Reaction score
So waiting 5 days means buy a service package?

I want STAFF to reply to this, not someone who doesnt read my messages, I want a reason WHY I cannot access the site, not asked to purchase things because im having problems.
Edit:

May have been IP banned..?

Do you not think I would have got notification of this?

I dont want "Maybe's" or "Could have"s I want to KNOW what the problem is, not suggestions to what it COULD be...

As you can probably tell...im annoyed.

Ok, chill out dude. You're freaking out because of this. Today is a holiday in the U.S. I don't know if you are here in the states, but I'm quite sure the support staff are here.

Overton

Reaction score
Ok, chill out dude. You're freaking out because of this. Today is a holiday in the U.S. I don't know if you are here in the states, but I'm quite sure the support staff are here.

I just think that what ever is going on, its serious.

No, I am not in the states ;)

Overton

Reaction score
Well this is no longer offical support, getting staff to answer here isn't really likley.

As I said, im trying everything to get in touch with the staff.
I dont care how unlikely it is they will respond, if they care about their customers they will respond one way or another.

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
Overton, seeing as this is FREE hosting and there is nowhere that it says 24/7 LIVE support, you have no reason to start yelling at users just like you. This ISN'T official support. Staff doesn't usually moderate this to help users. If you want more support, buy paid hosting. but again, this is a free service, and it says NOWHERE that there is 24/7 live support included with any free hosting package. Post a support ticket, and leave it alone. Staff will get to it when they get to it.

By the way... dreamweaver default template??? really tacky.

spookster

Reaction score
Have you raised a ticket to ask your ip is blocked, because thats the problem I had and Corey Sorted it out. Can now see my website.

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Your ticket is currently in our queue and we answer them in order.

bachstrad

Reaction score
I have had a 404 error for number of days now without any response from a ticket nor have I been able to find assistance on the unofficial channels.

I really dont know what to do except move my website to another freebie organisation I will wait another week and see if anything happens becuase I do like x10.

This doesnt really help you but I thought I would let you know that you are not the only one.

Overton

Reaction score

Yes i can get onto it through a proxy.
Edit:
Overton, seeing as this is FREE hosting and there is nowhere that it says 24/7 LIVE support, you have no reason to start yelling at users just like you. This ISN'T official support. Staff doesn't usually moderate this to help users. If you want more support, buy paid hosting. but again, this is a free service, and it says NOWHERE that there is 24/7 live support included with any free hosting package. Post a support ticket, and leave it alone. Staff will get to it when they get to it.

By the way... dreamweaver default template??? really tacky.

Waiting 5 days for something that may never come from a service that claims to care about its customers sort of gives me the right to get annoyed.

I would prefer STAFF to answer this thanks..
Edit:
Your ticket is currently in our queue and we answer them in order.

:eek4:

Kays

Last edited:

vmadarasz

Reaction score
Hi Overton:

As Far As X10Hosting Moved His Servers To A New Datacenter Or So.....We all having smaller/bigger problems.....We all have issues some has cPanel access, Myself a min. 1 Week or so pending application to Intermediate PHP Level, Others Have other issues...blablabla...

And In a way when someone said: You should consider purchasing a paid hosting package to get Right Now staff support was because being honest instead of all the problems sometimes coming up (and they always fixed after a while) it is still the best free hosting (service side, staff, available options and HDD space, bandwith, etc etc).....

So maybe if your website is a 1st priority important stuff for you, and its normal it is for you, then maybe you could really consider changing to paid hosting to avoid of any type of ,,site unavailable" and other errors...

But as I said...As a free hosting...it is still the best....in every aspect....and maybe...really just the holiday caused the silence in the support side...LoL ...I dont know, I am not living in the U.S...I wish I Could...

Thanks, and try to take it easy...

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
Free service. Most free services don't provide support, were just lucky to be here. Keep that in mind :bash:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.