Want to join the x10 team? Read!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Hey it's only 1 month off. I have the experience. Even tho I might not be interested. Also do those live help people require access to JM? I just want to be a live help person not a AM.

Last edited:

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Derek, it does say the age rules will not be waived, but you were previously a staff member, the "You're always welcome back if you leave on good terms" rule probably applies to you, i'd contact Russ or Corey about it personally if you wanted to come back to staff. Also, the moderators don't require JM access, but they don't have access to Live Support, you might be able to talk to Russ about being a moderator that does Live Support, but a lot of the issues you wouldn't be able to solve.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Lol, NAH I have a diffrent situation than retiring. I wanna be fair and re-apply.

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Well, my suggestion is re-apply and see how it goes then. =]

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
No, I may be too young 1 month.

webservant

Reaction score
wish to be a part of these but... well my post just aren't qualified obviously.

redefinelove

Reaction score
Must be atleast 16 years or older.
Ah, I'm 16 in January, shame D:

Must have more than 200 posts on forums
Nowhere near...

I have experience modding, and I enjoy this type of stuff...Once I post more and grow older, I'll attempt to join. Once you're hiring again, that is.

vol7ron

Reaction score
To all the members who are willing and eligible to apply please fill out the entire form to the best of your abilities. Too many times we've turned away people just because the application was blank or no effort was put into it at all.
Uh oh, I applied around 1AM EST. I can't for sure say it was the best of my ability.

Condition number 2
Must have more than 200 posts on forums

It doesn't say this forum

I have well over 500 on other forums
Hahahahahahaha. Bwahahahahahaha!

No, I may be too young 1 month.
Why is there even a debate? Apply. If you think you're too young or that it's questionable, then don't apply, but you'll never know unless you do. It might create more work for them, but it doesn't hurt if you apply even if you don't meet certain requirements -- they may even let those requirements slide (e.g. post counts and close proximity to age), though I believe the age requirement should be 18 (an adult in the USA).

I was surprised to see how many people are 3-5 years younger than 16 on here. 11 year olds wanting to help out ~ that's remarkable. Congrats.

Russ

<b>Retired *****</b>
Reaction score
We've chosen some new moderators, so this time around if you weren't picked, better luck next time. Thanks to those who applied!1

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
though I believe the age requirement should be 18 (an adult in the USA).
Sorry, but I have to disagree with you on that. We have a few 16 year olds and younger on the team (not saying who or how many it is up to them if they choose to tell). As for me I am 17 and turning 18 in a few months. So, yeah...disagree. But doesn't really matter sonce they have age limit at 16 and exceptions for proffesional looks. :]

Thank all staff for the moderating, including me. Yes, there were a few good applications, but there could only be a few chosen... Congrats to those chosen & just show us what you can do. ;]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.