I'm getting out

mmilanifa

Reaction score
moving to [removed], hope i can export database and files without much hassle

Last edited by a moderator:

GTKILLA

Reaction score
Have any reasons? Is it because of the downtime on some servers or the limits on things?

intertec

Reaction score
I would like to know reason cause I already made a mistake by leaving x10hosting once and came back within few days. I recommend staying no matter what cause no where is better then x10.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm wondering why you'd like to leave as well. All hosts themselves will have their bumps in the road, but x10 has been great for me. Exporting your databases and files should work fine though, so you shouldn't need to worry there.

mmilanifa

Reaction score
as far as free hosting services are concerned x10 is probably one of the best. i'm moving to a paid hosting service

by the way my account is suspended now. on the x10 account page it says:

Your hosting account was suspended because:
Hosting account suspended for inactivity.
Automatic Unsuspension Set? No
To have your account unsuspended, create a thread on the forums.

well, this is thread in the forum, but it is still suspended. do i need to file a request for unsuspension?

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
as far as free hosting services are concerned x10 is probably one of the best. i'm moving to a paid hosting service

by the way my account is suspended now. on the x10 account page it says:

well, this is thread in the forum, but it is still suspended. do i need to file a request for unsuspension?

Yes. The whole login or post has to happen BEFORE you are suspended. :)

mmilanifa

Reaction score
To have your account unsuspended, create a thread on the forums.

If I did login, post, etc, then my account wouldn't be suspended now. Now it says that if I post something my account will be back. Well, it isn't. How do I request unsuspension?
Edit:
Support Center » Submit a Ticket » Free Hosting ?

Last edited:

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
If I did login, post, etc, then my account wouldn't be suspended now. Now it says that if I post something my account will be back. Well, it isn't. How do I request unsuspension?
Edit:
Support Center » Submit a Ticket » Free Hosting ?

Yes. That looks correct. :) I dunno if this is still possible, but you use to be able to visit your webpage, type in your Cpanel name in the suspension box and unsuspend yourself when it came to inactivity.

If that doesn't work, do try the support ticket.

mmilanifa

Reaction score
Yes. That looks correct. :) I dunno if this is still possible, but you use to be able to visit your webpage, type in your Cpanel name in the suspension box and unsuspend yourself when it came to inactivity.

If that doesn't work, do try the support ticket.

Yeah, I've used that (unsuspending with the cpanel name) a couple of times before. But this time it redirects to a url that gives me 404.

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hope you get your problem resolved, it would be a shame to leave x10, trust me when I say, I have tried not 1 but probably 20 other free hosting companies out there, and the only one that has been the best for me is x10 hosting.

(I even upgraded my account, now it takes a lot for a hosting company to get money out of me, and well, x10hosting deserves it, it does soo much better then 20 other hosts I have tried).

Just set this forum to your homepage, and you'll never get suspended again for not logging into it. That is what I used to do. Well, I hope you stay with x10, if you don't I know you'll be back sooner or later, if your looking for a free hosting company.

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hope you get your problem resolved, it would be a shame to leave x10, trust me when I say, I have tried not 1 but probably 20 other free hosting companies out there, and the only one that has been the best for me is x10 hosting.

(I even upgraded my account, now it takes a lot for a hosting company to get money out of me, and well, x10hosting deserves it, it does soo much better then 20 other hosts I have tried).

Just set this forum to your homepage, and you'll never get suspended again for not logging into it. That is what I used to do. Well, I hope you stay with x10, if you don't I know you'll be back sooner or later, if your looking for a free hosting company.

I have to agree with you, x10 is one of the best I've tried yet. But it's not 'The Best'. Too much down time for my liking. But I've heard x10 is having some troubles with their servers, so once they resolve that, I'm hoping for better days.

TPI007

Reaction score
I would like to know reason cause I already made a mistake by leaving x10hosting once and came back within few days. I recommend staying no matter what cause no where is better then x10.

I too have been gone, but for me my account stopped working but my forum account still works.

my account have been not working, so I haven't been using it. Who do I talk to? I would like to try to get my account active again. Can someone please help?

Kouen

Reaction score
All I know, is if I ever need free hosting again, this is the place i'm coming too first

kkenny

Reaction score
I too have been gone, but for me my account stopped working but my forum account still works.

my account have been not working, so I haven't been using it. Who do I talk to? I would like to try to get my account active again. Can someone please help?

http://support.x10hosting.com is the place to go for free hosting support. Log in with your forum pass/user