All about X10

Kouen

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

This is my little review of your services as it has been in my experience. Although I am no longer a user of your hosting *moved to a dedicated server of my own now ~grin~* I would like to say that this has been by far, THE BEST free host I've ever used. This host is even better then most paid hosts I've used. I am recommending your hosting services to anybody looking for a good free php host as my first choice. haktstudios.com will have a link to x10 for as long as i'm running it. *it's not there right now cuz i've not finished uploading all my stuff to the server*

Keep up the awesome work guys!

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I used to use free hosting, but am now paying for my account as well....I may not be a web designer or am very horrible at it, but this hosting company has been the best I have ever used, it takes a lot for a hosting company to get me to pay for the hosting, and x10 deserves every cent. This is by far the best hosting I have ever had, and actually a hosting company that does not complain when I ask stupid questions everyone ele would know except for me.

I would like to say, that in all the ways possible but I'll be here for days writing that.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Glad to hear such positive feedback!

diceq

Reaction score
Well I'm having some problems linking my account, as when I log in, and type in my forum username it says that no such account exists... but I have read such good reviews, that I am sure once the problem is fixed I will be marvelled:)