Pro Game Site Urgent Review Needed

ghotel

Reaction score
Hello all,

We have just upgraded our gaming template, Its not optimised for search engines ect.

http://www.gamepenalty.com

Please review and let me know what you think.

P.S i have 1,011 Credits so whoever can get people to signup to the forums can have these.
Edit:
*Bump*

Last edited:

ShadowmasterX

Reaction score
holy moly, is that YOURS? dmn dude thats really really good!

dmn... thats really good lool

well i would sign up to try to help you out... put i dont have time =/
i got finals coming up

Kayos

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Why does the the flash box have a loading bar going across it when you have your mouse over the picture?

ghotel

Reaction score

i got finals coming up

Yes this is my design, Done in photoshop.
Edit:
Why does the the flash box have a loading bar going across it when you have your mouse over the picture?

Its purpose is to play flv videos aswell, But it its currently playing images.

Last edited:

JoshG

Reaction score
Wow thats a nice site. Just by looking over it briefly i can say it is very high quality. There's only three things that bugged me really.
1. The marquee on the arcade page runs by too fast to read very well.
2. The MP3 Player is just a preset playlist, I'm not sure why its there?
3. The video player is playing images, but I'm sure that'll change soon =)

ghotel

Reaction score
Wow thats a nice site. Just by looking over it briefly i can say it is very high quality. There's only three things that bugged me really.
1. The marquee on the arcade page runs by too fast to read very well.
2. The MP3 Player is just a preset playlist, I'm not sure why its there?
3. The video player is playing images, but I'm sure that'll change soon =)

First of all thanks for your comments, I didnt relise as i never use the arcade much that the marqee was going to fast,

The MP3 player is for members playing in the arcade a member suggested we have some kind of radio/music system a free alternatice was playlist.com

The video player is also able to show images other than videos, and yes that will change soon, We have some videos getting prepared with the gp logo on to be displayed on the homepage.

But overall thank you for your comments, :D it took alot of time trust me.

If you like the design signup :D the more members i have supporting the site the better the bigger.
Edit:
i like it !!! keep good work

Thank you :D signup! :p

Last edited:

xPlozion

Reaction score
i like the design, but i'm sorta lost at what the site is about. is it just a bunch of arcade games or is it going to have information about console and pc games as well? the design doesn't suggest anything but the large amounts of arcade games you have.

if it'll have content on pc and console games, i'll take u up on ur offer when i get my new design live and finish coding parts of it.

Last edited:

ghotel

Reaction score
Lol it's not your design!!

No oviosly quite clearly by the photoshop PSD Document and files below this is not my design.

proof1df6.jpg

proof2nc9.jpg

gpv2fp3.jpg

gpv3in1.jpg

Just because you suck at webdesign doesnt mean everyone else does :mad: You dum twit!

nightscream

Reaction score
No oviosly quite clearly by the photoshop PSD Document and files below this is not my design.

proof1df6.jpg

proof2nc9.jpg

gpv2fp3.jpg

gpv3in1.jpg

Just because you suck at webdesign doesnt mean everyone else does :mad: You dum twit!

Haha, just did the same like you did to me. Saying a design is not mine even if I gave proof it was mine. See now that it's not that much fun if you tell something that someting is not his if he put so much effort in it.

I like the design, I have to admit but you shouldn't say something if you don't know the story!

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
You are making some really nice high quality sites, keep up the good work. I like the site.

lair360

Reaction score

i got finals coming up

+1 at my side!

Holly JC! That is one hot website!
..........*drool*

P.S. When I look at your website, my website got downed my yours....poor globalnews (being bully by a hot website) :lol:

ghotel

Reaction score
Thanks all :D will do, Just rebuilt the forums skin, Its now W3C Valid :D, and all matches the site :D
Edit:
+1 at my side!

P.S. When I look at your website, my website got downed my yours....poor globalnews (being bully by a hot website) :lol:

- You have to remember, Im trained, Not all people get tought most of the stuff i do.

Advice for your website:
Verdana font, Size 10pt or 11pt, Your logo, It needs to be a banner the width of your template, It will make the site look alot more conftable, But apart from that its spot on :)

When i was trained the one thing that i got told, Even the worsest looking websites on the net make more money than a professional design. Think about that :)

Last edited:

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
What ever happenned?
I have been trying to reach you for a very long time now.
Was wondering if I could still be staff as I have plenty of free time now.

Last edited:

ghotel

Reaction score
Yes your welcome to be staff, Alot happened since the last time i spoke to you :D, anyways whats your msn?

malcomhfc1875

Reaction score
bugs:
The registration form on the homepage of ur site is weird. I signed it took me to the forum registration page did it all filled in then it took me back to homepage i try sign in says make an account :p

on homepage under login form says forgot password? create account - the create account take you to the forgot password screen.

Ill sign up this could be a success :)

The theme is really hot love it :)

Last edited: