what is wrong with my dreamweaver

neteater

Reaction score
hi there whenever i try to install dreamweaver 8 it install correctly with no error but when when i start it it says there is problem with your install a reinstall may solve it and again after a reinstall problem remain,on advice of my friend a achieved new setup file but problem is still the same is this any virus

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm sorry; but:

1. I fail to see how this has to do with your HOSTING account. As this is the forum you are posting in.

2. I can't really understand your English. Maybe tell us your 1st language, and we can find someone to help you.

3. Did you steal this software? Or did you really buy it?

neteater

Reaction score
i baught this and it was working well before.and i am looking for coomunity support because i am very familiar with this software in developing sites thats why i posted it here and i think my english is proper and good and i am more prolix in explaining my problem

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
Prolix? That's not a word.

This isn't support for software. It's support for HOSTING, not computer software.

neteater

Reaction score
i am asking for the solution of my problem .if you want to discuss other than this then please make a post in off topic and i'll reply there

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
i am asking for the solution of my problem .if you want to discuss other than this then please make a post in off topic and i'll reply there

FYI, leafypiggy's the mod who moved this to the correct area - now that it's in the right spot we can attempt to fix it.

Unfortunately you'll find that Adobe has absolutely FUBAR'd Dreamweaver, as a similar error exists in photoshop cs2, cs3, and from what I can tell cs4 - the only solution I've found is a complete and total reformat reinstall - overkill.

If there's no solution you'll either need to do the same, or jump ship and use a different site designer.

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
If you bought it you should have technical support, right?

theexefiles

Reaction score
After you uninstalled it did you delete the Program Files for it? Then run something like CCleaner to try and get rid of any registry values it might have left, then restart and try installing it again.

neteater

Reaction score
thank u all guys problem is now solved and special thx to theexefiles his suggestion really works
Edit:
:lockd:

Last edited: