Absolute server

nchgaming

Reaction score
Just to inject a "point reminder" The purpose of this thread, and all who read it, is for TRYING to find out what's going on. As the previous post implies, 184 USERS have read this thread...Why? Because their just as lost on what's happening, as the people posting!
Now.... look nack through the ENTIRE thread.... and tell me WHERE, even once, that the "problem" has actually been addressed, and ANSWERED.
I'm not really trying to "attack" Russ, but if he can take the time to read the post AND comment on it... Why can't he at least inform the posters, and viewers, as to what's going on.

Isn't it a bit pathetic that this thread has 20 posts... but NO ANSWER....?

People aren't coming here to verbally attack... they're here for answers. (So far...none)

Would ANYONE care to enlighten us, as to our requested information about Absolut, and it's status? Will it be back soon... (NO GUESSING PLEASE, lets stick to facts), or will it need to be replaced...?

The ONLY thing that makes me angry, is NOT being able to find any current and accurate information. (as with everyone else here on Absolut.) And only finding complaints, and no responsive Staff members.....

AND HAVING to log in again, to submit my post, cause the cookies timed out to soon AGAIN!

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm just getting tired of absolute having problems. It just started to work correctly form last update and now it's down again. People don't like that and you know it. The question is are you doing this on purpose cos you don't have enough resources and want some users to go or you really have a problem?

I'm not complaining, I actually don't care. My site here don't mean much to me right know cos I'm planning to re-brand and go pro with it. I just want to ... to ... I don't know? I just felt like posting here. LOL! :)

WyrGecko

Reaction score
It *was* being speedy a moment ago, but it's slowed down somewhat again... at least the DNS issue is resolved :D

Thar be new info, finally :O!

Last edited:

Russ

<b>Retired *****</b>
Reaction score
Just to inject a "point reminder" The purpose of this thread, and all who read it, is for TRYING to find out what's going on. As the previous post implies, 184 USERS have read this thread...Why? Because their just as lost on what's happening, as the people posting!
Now.... look nack through the ENTIRE thread.... and tell me WHERE, even once, that the "problem" has actually been addressed, and ANSWERED.
I'm not really trying to "attack" Russ, but if he can take the time to read the post AND comment on it... Why can't he at least inform the posters, and viewers, as to what's going on.

Isn't it a bit pathetic that this thread has 20 posts... but NO ANSWER....?

People aren't coming here to verbally attack... they're here for answers. (So far...none)

Would ANYONE care to enlighten us, as to our requested information about Absolut, and it's status? Will it be back soon... (NO GUESSING PLEASE, lets stick to facts), or will it need to be replaced...?

The ONLY thing that makes me angry, is NOT being able to find any current and accurate information. (as with everyone else here on Absolut.) And only finding complaints, and no responsive Staff members.....

AND HAVING to log in again, to submit my post, cause the cookies timed out to soon AGAIN!

Actually, the purpose of this board on the forum is for off topic conversations, we have help sites, (http://support.x10hosting.com) and also a support board on this forum for those kinds of questions, Someone said they were leaving x10 and I told them bye. I've made worst posts in the past, believe me. And, you wanted to jump on board with it. I addressed the problems in general we face, not really absolut specific, that's been addressed by corey in the news and announcement forums. I'd suggest reading there.

chance1

Reaction score
Think Positive Thoughts...:happysad:;):cool::drool::biggrin::lol:

I will ping my website till 7:30 PM CDT. If I get a response then that should mean that (maybe) they are back up.

Last edited:

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Free hosting is free hosting ... and you can't get better then this. Just learn to live with it or leave.

EDIT
All I need to know is they are aware of the problem and that somebody is working on it. In this case Corey seams to have find the problem and that's perfectly good for me.

Last edited:

David

IRC: For Cool People!
Reaction score
We are fully aware of the problem and are working on it. Corey recently made a post explaining about Absolut, which I encourage everyone to read.

-David

ale992

Reaction score
I think X10hosting is the best free hosting:biggrin:. It have a lot of things that some pay hosting doesn't have.

All the hostings have some problems.

Linkz0rs

Reaction score
I really don't see why people waste their time posting inflamatory, and hateful messages just because a server goes down for a few minutes.
If your not happy with the services x10 has to offer, the answer is quite simple... Leave.

x10 Spends a lot of their time trying to help you, and make the services they have to offer better for everyone.
I personally, if were staff, would gladly spend a lot of my time helping x10 resolve server issues, as I am a certified Network Administrator, as well as being Certified in Linux Administration.

Also, if you need help, post a support ticket (http://support.x10hosting.com), or in the support section of this forum (http://forums.x10hosting.com/free-hosting).

If you have to complain, don't bother doing it, as you'll more than likely be ignored, or otherwise worse.

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I really don't see why people waste their time posting inflamatory, and hateful messages just because a server goes down for a few minutes.
If your not happy with the services x10 has to offer, the answer is quite simple... Leave.

First of all it's not just minutes and you know it. And second, people need to complain. It makes them feel better :biggrin: and it doesn't meter if they are ignored. That way they feel they did something about it.

kuarkon

Reaction score
dose anyone have problems anymore with absolute server?...i cant reach my site almost 60% of the time.

kuarkon

Reaction score
Absolute is down again, my site is not available for 6 hours now, i still hope it will be back soon.
Dose someone have the same problem?

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
My site was down for much of the night last night as well. So it wasn't just you. cPanel/FTP/POP3 was fine though.

kuarkon

Reaction score
I hope everything will be better in the future and the problem that cause the server to be down be solved.

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
my server is absolut.x10. is that the same as absolute? if so, something's weird here as I've not been having any problems lately.

kuarkon

Reaction score
i think absolute server is down again :(....i can`t access my site for 4 hours now...i hope they fix the problem that cause this down time :(

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
yep, absolute is down again. I've spent the better part of this afternoon playing around in these forums because I can't work on my site right now.

zubair12

Banned
Reaction score
absolute is down due to maintenance on http and https

Last edited:

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
maintenance that hopefully will solve all the downtime problems!