Graphic Design - Xanthom.com

Flashgear

Reaction score
Could you review my forum please, any criticism will be taken on board. we prove free graphic requests (when registering on the board, free forum graphics, a design forum basically.

Thanks for you're time, giving 50 points for a review that is constructive.

Edit:
Added 50points for a review.

Last edited:

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
It look good. Topics are OK and template is excellent. Just make it a fixed width if possible (no more then 1000px, trust me on this one ;) ).

Last edited:

thesequel

Reaction score
Nice design! I like the fixed one better than the fluid one. There's not much you should change. Well, maybe, your own favicon.

paularm

Reaction score
I clicked the html validator thing at the bottom and it said that it was Invalid. So you might wanna check that.
Other then that it looks really good.

Last edited:

rampagegroup

Reaction score
Not a fan of dark color themed sites but I really liked this one.

Good luck!

shaunr

Reaction score
I love the design. But the colours on the buttons are slightly off putting (Because of them being blue, yellow etc..) and the website design being dark. The background is very nice and the colours fit in nicley with the darkness of the main design. good work :)

ShadowmasterX

Reaction score
Well.. I really dont like the 3 column home page because it is just too cluttered for my taste, try something with 2 columns and like a slider that shows what you are working on, or pictures.

toyowheelin

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Just a note on your current poll...if this site is being hosted on an X10 free account you will violate the TOS if you install a shoutbox. Also as someone else said change the favicon, the default vB icon makes the site look unprofessional.

Last edited:

str82u

Reaction score
What I really like is the transparent outer div, YIKES what a great looking idea. Your theme is a little common looking though, I'd say it's the vB layout causing that reaction in me, wanted to see the credits for which front end it had. I'd use that theme over the ones I've made and it makes sense to the eye.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Website is very nice.. cool template and design...

The stuff is also very helpful

Flashgear

Reaction score
Just a note on your current poll...if this site is being hosted on an X10 free account you will violate the TOS if you install a shoutbox. Also as someone else said change the favicon, the default vB icon makes the site look unprofessional.

Yeah because i'd actually use x10 to host a vbulletin forum ;)

Paid hosting bud, also a new logo has been added c&c is greatly appericated

As for it being a common designed, it has only been purchased legally 34 times, the rest are ripped/edited older versions.

Last edited: