CO.CC: How do you set this up?

mayhariu

Reaction score
Hello,
I'm trying to set up co.cc as a domain here. I can't figure out how to do it. There is no explanation that I can find. I've registered the co.cc that I wish to use. But I don't understand how to implement it to work with X10hosting.
Any help is greatly appreciated thank you!

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Go to your co.cc Account and point your Domain to x10hosting Name Servers

ns1.x10hosting.com
ns2.x10hosting.com

briandotcom0

Reaction score
in the cPanel, go to addon domains and fill that out. The only way I have found to get content to that domain is adding a redirect from yourDomain.co.cc to subdomain.x10hosting.com/someDirectory/someFile.html

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
in the cPanel, go to addon domains and fill that out. The only way I have found to get content to that domain is adding a redirect from yourDomain.co.cc to subdomain.x10hosting.com/someDirectory/someFile.html
As Boss said first configure ur domain. ie u must add your name server.Then you must park or addon domain to your x10hosting (using cpanel).
This is how we do it and avoid ugly redirection.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
As Boss said first configure ur domain. ie u must add your name server.Then you must park or addon domain to your x10hosting (using cpanel).
This is how we do it and avoid ugly redirection.

His main domain is already set to hisdomain.co.cc So he don`t need to park it.

qolory

Reaction score
so how do i activate this?

i've uploaded an index.html file as a test but my address still shows "Please set up the domain in 48 hours. If not, we will cancel the registration" :dunno:

marley17

Reaction score
go to co.cc and navigate to manage account - from there add the dns of x10hosting which was given by boss is the best ..go back to x10hosting - login to your account - add your domain name to your cpanel which is located in domain tab .choose the addon domain and add your www.xxxx.co.cc without the "www" ..(optional) now if you want to use a subdomain later that goes with your domain name. simply just add it in control panel , modify account add your domain there, tick the use subdomains since its enabled by default.

Last edited:

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
so how do i activate this?

i've uploaded an index.html file as a test but my address still shows "Please set up the domain in 48 hours. If not, we will cancel the registration" :dunno:

your website http://qolor.co.cc is working fine now... It is loading a page with this text
Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Last edited:

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
Hey,
Can any one help on this issue.
I have setup name servers at co.cc in domain manager,
everything is fine, but when I open my website http://www.mybestonlineshoppe.co.cc/
it shows below directory in Browser.
What shall I do to get away this issue?
Please help, as I have to setup my website.
Thanks in advance.
Prem

Index of /

You have to upload your files in public_html folder. Login to cpanel to upload or use FTP.
This is not a support section.For support open a thread in FREE HOSTING

Last edited:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello,
You need to upload your websites files to your public_html folder. You can do this with ftp or through the filemanager in cPanel. If it's more then just a couple files it is easier to use ftp.

premkrishna

Reaction score
Thank you vishal2 & Anna for your quick informative reply.
I got the correct help.
Sorry for not responding quickly from my side, as I was away
from my home.
Prem Krishna

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
@mizeroj29: This thread was last posted months ago; please don't bring back old, dead threads. :)