very poor service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Why is it that it is impossible to keep site up. I built a site took long time then terminated without notice or suspension.. I go through entire process again waited patiently for 2 days while account pending now again I have nothing.. I really dont have this time to waste. I am working very hard to build a non-profit altruistic organization and have been stifled consistantly by x10hosting problems.. Whats up? Please this is annoying and disturbing. Why cant I just be able to post a web-site?
account's queue id code is: ABVM3EE5LOTX
user name: aquarian
forum login: aquarian derek

Last edited:
Reaction score
That maybe however at this moment I feel I have lost much valuable time. I also have lost confidence in x10hosting. What a shame!

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Why is it that it is impossible to keep site up. I built a site took long time then terminated without notice or suspension.. I go through entire process again waited patiently for 2 days while account pending now again I have nothing.. I really dont have this time to waste. I am working very hard to build a non-profit altruistic organization and have been stifled consistantly by x10hosting problems.. Whats up? Please this is annoying and disturbing. Why cant I just be able to post a web-site?

As I told you before http://x10hosting.com/forums/free-hosting/113087-unable-log-c-panel.html

your account is not in queue. probably new signups are not working because of Account Panel Upgrade.
Attach This info I will request Account Manager to create an Account for you..

cPanel Username: (Limit 8 characters)
Subdomain/Domain: (we do not provide you with a domain, but if you have one, you can use it here)
Contact E-mail:
Default Site Language: (allowed are English, Spanish, or French)
If you agree to the Terms of Service place an x here ()

Reaction score
domain: aquarianderek.x10hosting.com
subdomain:<-- I think thats what it is called : giah.org.mx <-- Group for the Integration and Advancement of Humanity.
contact e-mail: aquarianderek@yahoo.com
Yes, I do accept the terms and conditions (x)
Thank you very much for your help Boss.

Last edited:

GantiX

Reaction score

Dude before you ***** about horrible service why don't you work on your damn grammar first? No one wants to read your god awful attempt at forming sentences anymore than we want down time, so shut up and suck up the downtime unless you wanna pay for what you're getting for free cause you know that is always an option.

xserve

Reaction score
What a disrespectful person @OP. I mean they offer a free service to you and go around improving it for your needs and you complain about that?

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
The old account were terminated after being in a suspsended state for more then 10 days.
You would have noticed this by visiting your site where there would have been a suspended page showing.

If you find our service so poor, then why do you want a new account?

Reaction score
Thank you very much for the unrelated insults about my grammer, maybe your father talked to you this way or maybe the mean children at school, who knows what makes you this way, but you were not helpful to anyone.
As for being suspended , it may be I was suspended, however my page displayed fine and I never saw a suspension notice, maybe it was missed in the change over who knows. I do know that I viewed my page everyday with only brief down periods once in a while, also a bit anoying, but its a free site.
My plan was to get site pefected then upgrade to one of your paid services before going public.
I was somewhat happy with service until recently.
I live in Mexico where I run a non-profit organization and we are very underfunded at this point in time. Very shoesting budget and free is good. I built site using free demo trial web-page software and used x10's free hosting service as to better use what little money we have for other things.
X10hosting is a business, they may offer free hosting (which is a good thing) but they are still in business and need clients. To keep clients and build a good client base these clients need to be satisfied by the service provided. X10hosting provides a service and right now there seems to be very many unsatisfied clients, me being one of them. As a business owner I know that it is impossible to satisfy every client all the time and no hosting service can do this. I have been with x10hosting for a few months and I am trying to express my disatisfaction in an attempt to allow x10 to rectify the situation.
Thank you
Sincerely
aquarian derek

Reaction score
Thanks mark your a big help.
Look service is service free or not. Its odd to me that so many people are complaing over the current service yet I am being reprimanded for my expression of dissatisfaction. It seems to me this time could be used to better the service not insult the clients for thier disatisfaction.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Perhaps it is because of style, not content.

Also, please note that the Community Advocates are not employees. We are members like you. Some have paid accounts, some free accounts. We try to help others.

Only posters with pink or red names and titles like Account Manager are actually staff.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Thanks mark your a big help.
Look service is service free or not. Its odd to me that so many people are complaing over the current service yet I am being reprimanded for my expression of dissatisfaction. It seems to me this time could be used to better the service not insult the clients for thier disatisfaction.

I completely agree with you. There have been unnecessary and rude comments in this thread. As descalzo said, most of the repliers in here were not made by x10hosting employees. Since a real staff member has helped you, I request that a forum moderator please close this thread.

Reaction score
Mi amigo descalzo,
Yeah you are probably right; I am just very frustrated and a bit sad that my site is no longer on the web. Lots of work lost. I do not blame anyone for what happened, I have been working for several days to get the site back up and have been unsuccessful.
I really do appreciate all the HELP I have been given by so many unpaid people. Many people have kindly tried to help with this and many other questions I have had, and to all of you thank you. I hope that nobody feels that I do not appreciate them, because I do.

I have not yet been helped. Boss said something about an account being created for me. I hope I provided all the information that is needed to complete this. I will continue to check my e-mail. Thanks Everyone

Last edited:

GantiX

Reaction score
So I get a warning for saying whats real typical pussies on the internet can't handle the damn truth. This dude was way out of line *****ing about a free service I think I have every right to make fun of his horrifying grammar and how ungrateful he is. But whatever, Guess the truth just hurts too bad for some people.

jtwhite

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Dude before you ***** about horrible service why don't you work on your damn grammar first? No one wants to read your god awful attempt at forming sentences anymore than we want down time, so shut up and suck up the downtime unless you wanna pay for what you're getting for free cause you know that is always an option.

This is absolutely no way to treat others on this forum. -rep!

Thank you very much for the unrelated insults about my grammer, maybe your father talked to you this way or maybe the mean children at school, who knows what makes you this way, but you were not helpful to anyone.
As for being suspended , it may be I was suspended, however my page displayed fine and I never saw a suspension notice, maybe it was missed in the change over who knows. I do know that I viewed my page everyday with only brief down periods once in a while, also a bit anoying, but its a free site.
My plan was to get site pefected then upgrade to one of your paid services before going public.
I was somewhat happy with service until recently.
I live in Mexico where I run a non-profit organization and we are very underfunded at this point in time. Very shoesting budget and free is good. I built site using free demo trial web-page software and used x10's free hosting service as to better use what little money we have for other things.
X10hosting is a business, they may offer free hosting (which is a good thing) but they are still in business and need clients. To keep clients and build a good client base these clients need to be satisfied by the service provided. X10hosting provides a service and right now there seems to be very many unsatisfied clients, me being one of them. As a business owner I know that it is impossible to satisfy every client all the time and no hosting service can do this. I have been with x10hosting for a few months and I am trying to express my disatisfaction in an attempt to allow x10 to rectify the situation.
Thank you
Sincerely
aquarian derek

I read that your site was up on another thread. Are your issues fixed or is this a new problem?

So I get a warning for saying whats real typical pussies on the internet can't handle the damn truth. This dude was way out of line *****ing about a free service I think I have every right to make fun of his horrifying grammar and how ungrateful he is. But whatever, Guess the truth just hurts too bad for some people.

If I could -rep you again, I would.

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
If I could -rep you again, I would.

Don't worry -- I did it for you. GantiX also earns this weeks "Asshat of the century award". Congratulations. Did your mother never tell you that if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all, GantiX?

Also, try fixing your own spelling and grammar first. "So I get a warning for saying whats real typical pus**** on the internet can't handle the damn truth...". What the f**k are you going on about? Get a life, loser!

Status
Not open for further replies.