very poor service

Status
Not open for further replies.

holeyness

Reaction score
Everyone needs to calm down.
This is a free service so yea make the most out of it. I m experiencing the downtime as well but i understand it is a free service, so just calm down. its up now.

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
Requesting Lock of topic.

Original poster: Please sign up for a new account on the main page if you so wish, however if you are going to continue to complain about it, we honestly don't want you here. I understand your frustrations about your website, however it clearly states in the ToS about suspensions, terminations, AND making sure you have backups of your site, as x10 doesn't provide backups for you. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience you (and many other clients, as you have stated) have experienced or are currently experiencing. These will be handled on an individual basis as they come forward for support. However I can tell you that all these problems are because we are trying to better our service. We have 5 or so free servers, which obviously aren't free for us to give away. We use cPanel, a premium script, to better your experience and make your website and account work seamlessly. Our administrators have worked literally countless hours perfecting scripts that interface with all of the things that we use to provide a free service, and yes, there are some flaws in the system, as you may have experienced, but we definitely do our best to get a free, reliable, awesome service for you to enjoy.

If you need to talk to someone about the problems you are experiencing on a more "closed door" place, feel free to PM me using the forums and I'll be glad to help you.

I also apologize for the user that treated you with such disrespect in this thread. He has been dealt with accordingly.

Thanks,

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I have closed this thread as it has gotten out of hand.

Each user in need of assistance should ALWAYS create their own thread.

I have created a new account for the OP, but due to the system maintenance I am currently unable to link it to a forum account, which unfortunately will cause a suspension eventually :/

Status
Not open for further replies.