Lagron ....I Made it to the top 5 link ranking on google for my site...

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Okay, well for those who reviewed my site ... lagron.co.cc ...it's finished.

Advertising space is available, forums exist, the company page itself is finished, as far as I can see.

What I wanted to know today was, where was I, with my keyword. It is the only thing I want to hold, or "own" within google rankings.

It is Lagron. Lagron, just type it on google, and wam...My Sites on the top 5 ranked for the word.

I don't honestly understand how this stuff works, but I guess, that's one milestone.

What do you all think?

From John Klyne

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
The links on "services" doesn't work. What does the company do?

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
The links on "services" doesn't work. What does the company do?
It's a company I have had in mind of creating, for about a month maybe a little more.

It is a site, that lets members join for a fee, and advertise on all of the sites related to Premium Advert Solutions. It also offers pixels for sale, banner space available, and a wonderful referral program, yielding a min of 15$ a month per any user that refers anyone to join.

We have pixel advertising space available, for random advertisements for a small fee of 25 US Cents a pixel, with a min of 100 pixels for sale. We also have underway, categorized advertisement space, for example, all hosting companies can choose to advertise on x, all industries or markets have their own locations and so on. With that, comes the celebrity sponsored advertising space. With this space, celebs get sponsored to advertise their picture or such with a link or their sponsers. These of course cost more.

And to top it all off, we are currently working on having a page for societies richest. The space is to be bid upon, thanks to an auction script x10hosting presents through it's automated script installation services. Who is rich enough to be displayed on this page? We will find out in due time.

Also, regarding the page "Services," there are not supposed to be any links within that page, except for the bottom for the (terms and join) links along with the "go to main menu link" on the top.

Marketing and such for such a site, or advertising space is still underway. I am a one man team, quite hard to get the bowling ball rolling down the pyramid with soo many things compacted within it to get it up there in the first place.

"Lagron" gets less than 1,900 searches a month globally.

I love experiments, and well, from them, I learn much. I am not sure where you got less than 1.9k searches a month globally, I thought it was less than 1.5k, specifics don't matter.

I am trying to figure out something, I am working on a formula to measure the speed at which word of mouth originates in online simulated, 99.9% controlled virtual instances in a period of time.

Sorry if what I may have said is gibberish but I must say I appreciate you hidden enthusiasm.

From John Klyne.

If you say you know something, or you know enough, do you find that you do not know anything.

Last edited:

justin.scherer14

Reaction score
Hey just letting you know that the 01 image on your website is still busted. It is being covered by your picture. If this is intentional then it looks great lol but if it is not I would fix it. Nice job on getting in the Google top five search as even for only getting around 1900 hits a month from it, that is still quite a feat. I have been working on my own project right now and I got the coming soon page up. Now it is just time to actually start working on the real page.

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hey just letting you know that the 01 image on your website is still busted. It is being covered by your picture. If this is intentional then it looks great lol but if it is not I would fix it. Nice job on getting in the Google top five search as even for only getting around 1900 hits a month from it, that is still quite a feat. I have been working on my own project right now and I got the coming soon page up. Now it is just time to actually start working on the real page.

It is intentional, but then it seems like it was a mistake... Hope your site gets going :) keep working at it.