Upgrading to x10Premium

Status
Not open for further replies.

mark_eisner

Prime Account
Reaction score
I am looking to upgrade to x10premium on the 3 year plan. On 4/12/2011 I paid for 5 years of an Illuminated upgrade at $60. I have used the contact form on the x10premium website to ask if the remaining balance can be used as credit for the upgrade. I haven't received a response in over a week. I want to upgrade as soon as possible but I don't want to upgrade incase any credit (if possible) needs to be applied before the upgrade.Thanks

Last edited:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Premium hosting is completely separate from free hosting so no credits would be possible to apply before you actually have an account for premium hosting.

The way I understand it you can go ahead and upgrade, but before you actually pay the bill you should open a ticket in the clients area of the premium hosting, they will then be able to add the credit and reduce your first invoice using the applied credit.

Last edited:

gameaddict2085

Prime Account
Reaction score
I have used the contact form on the x10premium website to ask if the remaining balance can be used as credit for the upgrade. I haven't received a response in over a week.

Just like to point out to you guys that I also used the premium contact form twice a few months ago, never got a response. You might want to look into that form as it doesn't appear to be working correctly!

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
I have notified senior staff about the form; pretty sure we did maintenance some time ago on the premium side of things, and from the sounds of it that may have broken the form submission.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Do either of you know what day you filled the form out so we can take a look at the logs for that day and see what happened? We do receive sales emails daily so we'd have to track down why some are not making it through.

mark_eisner

Prime Account
Reaction score
Apologies Corey, I don't seem to have a record of when I submitted the form. Either there was no confirmation email or I deleted it!

No definite answer but the 7th July in the morning (UK time) is when I think I submitted it but my memory cannot be completely relied on!

I'll create an account now, thanks for the answer Anna!

Status
Not open for further replies.