Extra Space

bolandf3

Reaction score
Hi all,

My usage has just gone over my allowance, can I have a free upgrade or a small amount extra to tidy up my files.

Many Thanks, Pat B

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
you must be using 75% of your disk space, your account needs to be in good standing.
must not contain files unrelated to your website such as backups or zip files.
sometimes removing unused files will clear a lot of space.
staff will need to review your request.

replies from staff might take a while through the forums.
but you might get a faster reply if you use the discord service.

bolandfa

Reaction score
Hi, I have managed to clear some files but its been a real struggle with errors, time outs etc trying to get to the Hosting panel. I reckon I have met all the above criteria, thanks for the response.

juankbonifaz1996

Reaction score
you must be using 75% of your disk space, your account needs to be in good standing.
must not contain files unrelated to your website such as backups or zip files.
sometimes removing unused files will clear a lot of space.
staff will need to review your request.

replies from staff might take a while through the forums.
but you might get a faster reply if you use the discord service.
Hello, please, could you increase the storage to my account, since I exceeded the initial storage quota and I can't add products to my wordpress, thanks

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello, please, could you increase the storage to my account, since I exceeded the initial storage quota and I can't add products to my wordpress, thanks
you need to make a separate request post.
posting a request on someone elses post may result in slow responses by support staff.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi all,

My usage has just gone over my allowance, can I have a free upgrade or a small amount extra to tidy up my files.

Many Thanks, Pat B
This account does not use even half the allotted space.

Hi, I have managed to clear some files but its been a real struggle with errors, time outs etc trying to get to the Hosting panel. I reckon I have met all the above criteria, thanks for the response.
This account is nowhere near the required usage.

Now, there's another issue here and that would be you are only allowed one account.

ibtisam

Reaction score
For excessive storage you must go for a managed cloud hosting. With a good managed cloud hosting you can easily host your website and focus on your goal, whereas the backups and updates will be taken care of by your hosting provider. Along with it the optimization and performance of your website will increase impressively. You can have your files stored according to your needs and choose storage size according to your requirements.