2000th Post! :D

Who do you think will become a Community Paragon first?

• GarrettRoyce

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • AdamParkzer

Votes: 13 65.0%

• Total voters

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Ya'll need to go out partying

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
I like to get drunk and then solve people's questions on X10. Maybe that's why adamparkzer has surpassed me :D

5/9 People vote for GarrettRoyce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(sarcasm on the being drunk and posting thing, btw) :biggrin:

jtwhite

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
This is interesting. I think you guys will be very close. Probably a few days from each other. I'll be sure to -rep every mistake, muhahahaha. (lol)

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Two bonus questions!

What date will I become a Community Paragon?

What date will GarrettRoyce become a Community Paragon?

If you get either one of those questions right, I will award you with 1000 credits. If you get both of those questions right, I will award you with 3000 credits! :eek4:

You have to guess the exact date, though. Offer ends when either one of us becomes a Paragon.

I'm going to say you'll be Paragoning it 12/12/09 and me 1/20/10. I also hope your laptop explodes into flames to stop you from posting and getting repped so much :mad:

Race you to Leader?

Last edited:

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
I'm going to say you'll be Paragoning it 12/12/09 and me 1/20/10. I also hope your laptop explodes into flames to stop you from posting and getting repped so much :mad:

Race you to Leader?

Interesting how you're the only one that's guessed so far.

And

YOU CAN'T GIVE UP WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUTZ

And sure, but you might want to become a Paragon first. :p

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
You get like 20 posts and 1 rep a day, I get like 10 posts and 1 rep a week, it ain't gonna happen, my friend :D

I had a chance when I had 500 posts more than you, but you just went and shot that all to heck. And how did you have 20 rep before anyone else had 5?

I think we have a conspiracy on our hands....

I'd also like to add that I'm the Community Advocate who cares (because my sig says so) and AdamParkzer is just in it for the glory (because his sig doesn't say so), so everyone should rep me instead ;)

Last edited:

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
I had a chance when I had 500 posts more than you, but you just went and shot that all to heck. And how did you have 20 rep before anyone else had 5?

I think we have a conspiracy on our hands....

Psh, get Corey to check where my reputation came from and the reasons that were given for them. They're all legitimate. :)

And I get a lot more reputation because of my signature. Since you added that to your signature, you've been getting enough reputation to bring you to second place.

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Well with creating pointless threads like this I am sure you will get there pretty quick on the post count.

Danielx386

Reaction score
I like to get drunk and then solve people's questions on X10. Maybe that's why adamparkzer has surpassed me :D

5/9 People vote for GarrettRoyce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(sarcasm on the being drunk and posting thing, btw) :biggrin:

Oh yeah, nothing better than being drunk.

You lot are so funny, I love it. Keep the fun coming :)

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Well with creating pointless threads like this I am sure you will get there pretty quick on the post count.

Says the one with 4,000 posts :D

90% of my posts are in programming help and free hosting support, so I think an occasional factitious post won't kill me. :biggrin: