2000th Post! :D

Who do you think will become a Community Paragon first?

• GarrettRoyce

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • AdamParkzer

Votes: 13 65.0%

• Total voters

Danielx386

Reaction score
it only your credit that go up, and the other thing, every time someone post after you, your your credit go up?

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
But, who has more votes on who is going to win #1 Paragon?

lolol

You seem to be awfully popular there Mr. Royce.

Edit:

Actually, it might have something to do with the order in which I put the names. I put your name first instead of my name, and people might've assumed that the original poster was the first option and accidentally voted for you.

Last edited:

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Maybe you put me first because subliminally you want me to beat you.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Maybe you put me first because subliminally you want me to beat you.

I don't mind if you beat me, and I never denied that you deserve to be the first, I'm just saying that when it comes down to who's really going to be first, it's probably going to be me. :)

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Then why are you participating in a pointless thread?
If you mean posting what I did. Then thats because I voiced my opinion about people that have to proove something with thier post count and to top it off post a thread about it. Talk about floating your own boat.

It wouldn't work, seeing as I legitimately didn't know some +reps were not valid.

No thats not correct, a polygraph always works. It would just confirm that you didn't know about the faulty +reps or it would show that you did and just lied about it.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Idk, I think a self-congratulatory thread is fair for people who have accomplished a lot on the forum. If you would have started a thread at 4000, I would have congratulated you.

Heck, I'll do it anyways. (belated) Congratulations on 4k posts, DefecTalisman!

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
True, but I didn't create a thread and neither did lots of other people that have thousands of posts.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
True, but I didn't create a thread and neither did lots of other people that have thousands of posts.

I'll let you retroactively do so :D

I could see self congratulatory threads being problematic, but once every 1000 posts isn't really that often. They usually don't get this epically long though. Maybe we're heading down a slippery slope....

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
I'll let you retroactively do so :D

I could see self congratulatory threads being problematic, but once every 1000 posts isn't really that often. They usually don't get this epically long though. Maybe we're heading down a slippery slope....

It's only this long because I made it. People obviously think my thread is worthy of giving a response to, making me obviously legendary.

Sort of.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
I say we create an unofficial rule, self congratulatory threads once every 1000 * (2 ^ n) where n >= 0 posts :D

For those of you not very inclined to math:

I'll update this list as needed.

Last edited:

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
I say we create an unofficial rule, self congratulatory threads once every 1000 * (2 ^ n) where n >= 0 posts :D

For those of you not very inclined to math:

I'll update this list as needed.

I want to see someone reach a million posts.

Danielx386

Reaction score
Yeah, maybe I will or corey? Oh please turn on the post count for the games :)

Last edited:

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Never gonna happen man. I was dumb founded to see we get credits for the posts there though. Its not like Corey to do that ?

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Yeah, maybe I will or corey? Oh please turn on the post count for the games :)

Having post count for forum games would inflate it way too much. Both GarrettRoyce and I could've hit 2500 posts ages ago if we had just went back and forth on a thread playing the counting game. Tons of posts with too little effort.

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Maybe if we could have 2 different post counts. 1 that is our true post count(including all posts) and then 1 that is our restricted post count(as our posts are incremented now).

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
It's not like the restrictions on off topic are so tight that making hundreds of posts a day isn't possible. Really, you could create 100 new threads and then reply to any replies without breaking a sweat. I don't think forum games merit a post count increase because half of the posts are just
forum games section said:

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
It's not like the restrictions on off topic are so tight that making hundreds of posts a day isn't possible. Really, you could create 100 new threads and then reply to any replies without breaking a sweat. I don't think forum games merit a post count increase because half of the posts are just

At least the off-topic posts are more thought-out responses that hold a conversation instead of random numbers. Even if we did make hundreds of responses in off-topic, we still have to write something intelligent enough to be on topic, not just punch in a few digits.

Danielx386

Reaction score
^ Very true. I know one forum where the post count is turned on, and there are menbers with like 25.000 posst because of that.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Maybe if we could have 2 different post counts. 1 that is our true post count(including all posts) and then 1 that is our restricted post count(as our posts are incremented now).

You have 9,446 total posts.

Go to member profile page, click on "Experience" bar, scroll down to "Points for posts", and it lists your total posts.