3D Animation

Jordan C

Reaction score
I wish I could do that sort of stuff, I can't because I don't have the time, the skills, and the processing power.

Oh, and vigge_sWe, that link isn't loading properly.

warlordste

Reaction score
i don't have the time to do 3d animation wish i would learn it someday

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm not a 3D Animator or anything, but seeing as though I'm a gamer I do work with 3D textures and the like in games. I use Blender for much of this work as well, or things that comes with the SDKs for my games.

PhantomChick

Reaction score
Larablow, could you post a link to your demo reel, company, or something? I love admiring 3D work. ;)

vigge_sWe, that is a very nice lamp! I have never used Maya, but I respect it a lot.

I like Art of Illusion. It's open-source freeware, like Blender... with a better interface but not as powerful. To see what I've done with it (and Ulead VideoStudio for the compositing), check out my YouTube channel at http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=46789FABCD7D6C86 Purely created for fun, as my hobby.

johnbeeby

Reaction score
I don't have a demo reel or anything but I work with 3d quite a bit. Lately I've been doing a bit more compositions than animations and working on modeling exclusively... but I started out doing technical designs for oil and gas.

I run Lightwave 9x but have some experience with 3DS, Maya, etc...

Fun stuff.

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
here is my class's portfolio:

http://1337portalen.se

Here is something I am working on:

something.jpg

As you can see, the top part isn't 100% done yet, because the .mel script I am using was made for maya 6, and isn't too compatible with maya 10 (2009)

588 186 triangles sofar lol

Last edited:

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I used 3Ds Max 7. It was some time ago.

Glad you like it.

Last edited: