a luv problem

delon

Banned
Reaction score
am a very shy person and like a girl who doesn't know me in my scool, now how do i be friends with her and am a very shy person.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Well, I'm not really into these kinds of things, but you should get a friendship started slowly. If you can hit some kind of interest point for both of you and spend some time with her, it should help you become friends with her.

delon

Banned
Reaction score
yaar, but the main problem is i dont even have the courage to go and say even " HI " to her.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Well, then there's your weak point. You have to at least get courage to do it, and pretty much once you do say hi and you can get some sort of conversation going or something, it should be all good from there.

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
Don't panic, face your fear and go and talk to her. It'll go good if you stop panicking and just do it, trust me =]

-Luke.

withambition

Reaction score
What Smith6612 suggested is probably the most effective way of getting to know a girl. Everything starts with common interests. If you can find something that she's interested in and you're genuinely interested in, then bring it up to her. For example, if you saw her skateboarding (I know, weird example) and you enjoy skateboarding, just go up to her and say, "hey I saw you skateboarding the other day... what kind of board was that?" That way you'll have something more than "Hi" to say to her and it would make the situation less awkward.

Just have confidence in yourself. If you're ever involved in a conversation with her and other people, be sure to talk at least a little bit, even if it isn't directed to her. Hope I've helped a little.

delon

Banned
Reaction score
ya, your answer is quite similar to many pple which obviously works, but what happens whenever i am going to talk to here, a some mysterious super natural force pushes me back and whenever i try to again go forwards that force pushes me back with more power.
Edit:
is nobody here to help me, wat kind of ppl are u.

Last edited:
Reaction score
start with teasing

That could be taken in a few concepts but I generally agree.

Why not start by texting her, or talking online.

"Hey!!"
"How are you?"
"What you been up to?"
And so forth.

I had the same problem until she hit me by accident when she walked past at school, I left a comment on one of her photos some place jokingly, "She tried touching my arse" and then we seemed to really hit it off and we're still together now half a year on.

Get one of your friends to go over with you that knows this girl or find someone you like who knows her and get them to go with you.

Or do it drunk - don't go over the top but a drink or two usually helps ;)

delon

Banned
Reaction score
your ideaz are quite interesting, but try to give an universal idea, i am not allowed to drink by law.

withambition

Reaction score
We've given you excellent answers - it's all up to you now. You just have to break out of the 'shy-shell.' Just try talking to her... if things don't work out, then don't worry about it because she is just a girl and there will be plenty of them later on. If things do work out, then congrats.

Honestly, once you do it the first time you'll feel more comfortable the next time this happens. It's like any other trait, in order to feel good and comfortable you must build up your skills.

warlordste

Reaction score
why don't you get a friend to introduce you maybe get a convo going between all of you so you don't feel as shy???

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
then how do i get that courage

Think of there is worse things to do, like killing a human (ah maybe not a good tip but thats waht I do lol, then I don't think of that talking with her is that hard because killing another human is ALOT harder)

chrisslat

Reaction score
try and bump into her at a get together (party of some sort) and just go for the old "hi how you doing", talk for about 5 - 10 mins, make an excuse to leave (get a friend to call u over or something), preferably when she is in the middle of a converstation, obviously try not to be rude about leaving her, but say something like "sorry but my friend needs me for 2 mins, ill see you round later and we can finish the conversation", if things are going well, she will coming looking for you ;) ;)

Last edited:

Zenax

Reaction score
I think one of the easier ways of meeting a girl would be to make a comment somewhere on the internet. try and find out if she has one of the social networking profiles, such as myspace, bebo etc and try and talk to her on there.

A simple thing, like leaving a polite comment on there such as, "Hey, how are you?" should do the trick. If she replies take it from there. There isn't much to be scare of really.

Good LucK!

delon

Banned
Reaction score
I think one of the easier ways of meeting a girl would be to make a comment somewhere on the internet. try and find out if she has one of the social networking profiles, such as myspace, bebo etc and try and talk to her on there.

A simple thing, like leaving a polite comment on there such as, "Hey, how are you?" should do the trick. If she replies take it from there. There isn't much to be scare of really.

Good LucK!

she has a profile on facebook an hi5 and i even know her email address, but normally she does not surf the net.

kkenny

Reaction score
A few tips.
if she's in your class go do a project together or start a group conversation with other friends

just say hi, go get some balls and suck up the fear just to say hi

im not sure how else you could try to solve this situation. but think of creative ideas and try your best.