Account Control Panel Link

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenny9

Reaction score
The Account Control Panel Link under Helpful Links at the top of the forum page is not working and has not worked for over a month.

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
The Account Control Panel Link under Helpful Links at the top of the forum page is not working and has not worked for over a month.
Works for me - loads the log-in page - from there I can log-in to my account --> [ https://x10hosting.com/sso/login/ ]

BTW - I do have a issue with the [ Open Community Support Thread ] - users click on it - then start a NEW thread without seeing the current threads (issues) in the forum - IMO it should go to the forum

Last edited:

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi--

What browser are you using? The link works fine in every browser I've tested.

danyelle

Reaction score
When I go to that link it asks me to log in and can only see basic no x3. I wonder if that's what he means? Anyway if someone can please change me x3 as I can't do it from my side, it is just asks me to log in again and sends me to basic view.

kenny9

Reaction score
I am using Internet Explorer.
When I click on the Account Control Panel link from the forum and enter my user name and password I receive the following:
An Error Was Encountered
The action you have requested is not allowed.
If I log into the Account Control Panel from x10 home page, there is no problem.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi kenny9,

At what URL exactly do you see this specific error message at? :)

Thank you,

danyelle

Reaction score
I don't get that error btw. It just forwards me to basic theme when I log in and if I try to change the theme it send me back to login and then I get the basic theme again. Can someone switch me over to x3 please? Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.