Account Not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chirantha

Reaction score
My hosting account is no longer working. What happened :( I tried unsuspending but it gives an error.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
You were suspended for inactivity just before the move.
This means that you will have to be unsuspended and your account restored by an Account Manager, or higher. They have a lot to do, but they should get to your request within 24 hrs.
Please do not bump this thread to get "to the front of the line".
They are fixing the oldest posts first, so bumping this thread will only put you at the end of the work queue.

Please note: main domain displays defaultwebpage.cgi , so that would need to be fixed too.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
It looks like your account is now working, can you confirm?

Chirantha

Reaction score
no no no! I just switched the DNS of the domain (server.chiranthasoft.com) to another host! I do not have the IP of the new server here. Please help Corey :(. My Free hosting account panel still reports "Suspended".... username is "csoft"

PS... I'm ready to pay $3 to remove this timer thingy! do you'll accept paypal :D

Last edited:

Chirantha

Reaction score
Yes, I want the A record (Ip address).

I tried to get the IP from nslookup via the nameservers of x10hosting but it seems that my account is missing! Is it gone for good :(.

Please change my domain account to a subdomain (csoft.x10hosting.com) and fix the account. Then later I can switch back. I really need to get a DB that is inside the account.

Also how much should I pay to remove ads on the account :D?

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Yes, I want the A record (Ip address).

I tried to get the IP from nslookup via the nameservers of x10hosting but it seems that my account is missing! Is it gone for good :(.

Please change my domain account to a subdomain (csoft.x10hosting.com) and fix the account. Then later I can switch back. I really need to get a DB that is inside the account.

Also how much should I pay to remove ads on the account :D?
The accounts are ad-free if you are on the newer plans.

Chirantha

Reaction score
The accounts are ad-free if you are on the newer plans.

Well Sadly my account is 5 years old :( well I want the same features but without ads :p how much should I pay :D any how, get my account up and change domain to csoft.x10hosting.com.

Thanks

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Yeah mine is that old too, I have the same plan.. I am not sure if the ad-code even works anymore.

Chopin A Record: 69.175.104.34

Chirantha

Reaction score
Yeah mine is that old too, I have the same plan.. I am not sure if the ad-code even works anymore.

Chopin A Record: 69.175.104.34
Well, the account is not working still :( do I have to wait for Corey to fix my account?

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm showing that your account has all files present in public_html, so it should work. Although since your domain does point elsewhere it is hard to check for any issues that could be with the account.

There are 3 databases present, none of them has a user attached, so re-creating the database users would be needed.

Also, if you had any addon domain, you'll need to re-configure them from the look of things, as there are none present in your cPanel. If you get any errors let us know, if you include information about what folder they should point to we can help you sort them.

If you have any problems to login to cPanel, please try updating your password through the account panel, it is a common issue that usually gets resolved by doing so.

Last edited:

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

As we have not received any replies i am marking this ticket as resolved. If you have any further issues please re-open this ticket or create a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.