Account recreation?! WTF

Status
Not open for further replies.

captain0terror

Reaction score
So this is ****ing bull****. My account was inactive and cancelled. that's fine, but when i try to reapply, it says my original email is not available?! WTF do you mean NOT AVAILABLE, IT's my account you just ****ing cancelled. so now i have to pick another email/domain? what a ****ing crock of ****.

Very pissed right now........

mc se7en

Reaction score
Edited out by hellsheep

Last edited by a moderator:

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
Nice swearing, haven't seen anything like that since like kindergarten.

Are you trying to sign up for a new forum account? Or a new hosting account. You will be able to link your account to the forums in the signup process.

http://x10hosting.com/freehosting.php

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hey Captain, what is the email address you're having issues with?

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Clearly the language and attitude is uncalled for.

But, it has been a recurring problem with a site being suspended/terminated/deleted for inactivity and then the system not allowing the user to use the email address he used in the old account to register for a new hosting account. Perhaps someone should look into why the system does that so there aren't a couple of "Why is my email invalid?" type posts every week.

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
We are working on a way to resolve this, Bryon is aware of the issue and is working on a fix for it.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
So this is ****ing bull****. My account was inactive and cancelled. that's fine, but when i try to reapply, it says my original email is not available?! WTF do you mean NOT AVAILABLE, IT's my account you just ****ing cancelled. so now i have to pick another email/domain? what a ****ing crock of ****.

Very pissed right now........

Hi captain0terror,

It seems like your account has been successfully activated and is working now. I am going to close this thread as your original problem has been resolved.

- Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.