account suspended because Unsupported language

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikich_blaz

Reaction score
My account is suspended because my native language is not supported by the x10 hosting.
My language is Macedonian
Can this issue be solved in some way...?

Last edited:

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
If you agree to place an easily accessible translation of your site you can be unsuspended. Note that after December 1st only fly automatic translation services such as, but not limited to, Google translate is no longer allowed.

Do you agree to provide a full and accurate translation, that at all times is available, in English, Spanish or French?

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
I agree,but can you suggest some translation modules?

Hi mikich_blaz,

Your account will be unsuspended once an account manager sees that you have agreed to provide a translation to your site.

As for creating a translation, the only thing I can suggest is using your own linguistic knowledge and an online translator like Google Translate. Please note that merely placing the Google Translate widget for automatic translation on your website will not be sufficient.

- Adam

pwl3315

Reaction score
Hi mikich_blaz,

Your account will be unsuspended once an account manager sees that you have agreed to provide a translation to your site.

As for creating a translation, the only thing I can suggest is using your own linguistic knowledge and an online translator like Google Translate. Please note that merely placing the Google Translate widget for automatic translation on your website will not be sufficient.

- Adam

I meet a same problem.
And my web is a Chinese Language site,Iwant to change my language setting, but I can't login the Cpanel.
Please help me. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.