account suspended, can't find answer

Status
Not open for further replies.

isiynen

Reaction score
My account is suspended from when Lotus crashed.

I can't open a support request because it says "Support is currently closed for the server your hosting account is on (getupdated). Please visit our forums and read the news."

I've visited the forums and I read that I should open a support request to get my account unsuspended, but I can't open support requests.

Has anybody else ran into this? What steps did you take to resolve this?

I'm sorry if this has already been asked - I've looked but not seen this in the forums (possible I just missed it).

thanks for any feedback.

Paul

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello,

I have started the restore for your account, it should be available in a couple hours. You might need to update the password, as it is a known issue that passwords does not work properly after migrations.

I'll close this ticket, you can re-open it by clicking "Administrative" if the account is not back in working order in 24 hours.

Your new server will be Chopin - https://chopin.x10hosting.com:2083

Last edited:

isiynen

Reaction score
The portion of my site that uses MySQL isn't working, and I couldn't login to cPanel. So I tried to reset my password, and when I did so I got the following errors which show under Account Actions. The password does change for the forum and my account control, but not for cPanel.

Hosting Password Update submitted August 6 at 1:25pm
UY0LGZIWCVKI
action status - Error
information - Update to your hosting account password.
result - A system error occurred while processing this action.
Error Code: AE3E7FCC

The second attempt gave the same error message, but the one item changed from UY0... to JNEBU9SS8A7H.

Thanks for your help!

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

Your Account Panel is not updated. I am sending your new cPanel password via PM. Please use it.

After your Account Panel us updated you can change password again.

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

As we have not received any replies i am marking this ticket as resolved. If you have any further issues please re-open this ticket or create a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.