Account suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

rakhal

Reaction score
Hello,
My hosting account is suspended. I tried some chat script for test. I like to buy hosting but by this time I just testing it. Actually I am new to these scripts.

suspension reason code is D89F3C145B91

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
In order to get a free hosting account, you agree to the following terms on the TOS:

User Server Usage:

Shoutbox\Chat Scripts Use of these scripts is strictly forbidden due to the amount of MySQL queries they take. Accounts found with chat scripts or shoutboxes will be suspended.

rakhal

Reaction score
I already deleted the mysql database for these script. And I'll delete the chat script also. By this time I am getting prepared to upgrade my hosting. I was not aware of this TOS. Actually I am new to this script.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
actually the suspension reason is not having a chat, it is using an illegal nulled version of a script.

Due to this the suspension will stand.

rakhal

Reaction score
actually the suspension reason is not having a chat, it is using an illegal nulled version of a script.

Due to this the suspension will stand.

So can I use open source/ Free/ Paid chat scripts?

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
So can I use open source/ Free/ Paid chat scripts?

Free and open source go together.

Paid is the catch - Paid ones can be nulled to remove copyright/shareware/key requirements, which makes them warez and in violation of US Copyright law, which x10 is required to abide by as the servers are in the USA.

For using a nulled version of one of these paid scripts, the account goes away. It's covered in the TOS and Zero-Tolerance policy.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, chat scripts on free hosting won't be allowed anyways per the free TOS.

Last edited:

rakhal

Reaction score
Now what is the way for me to back to my account?

My experiment gone to the heal.
Actually this is the first time I tried with scripts. Till last day I was only with a basic html site.
Can I try any forum?
Will you allow if I translate any forum to my local language "Bangla"?
[Translation: Bangla = বাংলা]

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Your suspension is under the Zero-Tolerance policy for nulled scripts.

Because nulled scripts is under zero-tolerance, your account will remain suspended permanently.

rakhal

Reaction score
So is there any way to avoid saying Goodbye to x10?
[That x10 already done !]

Should I stay more?

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score

rakhal

Reaction score
Hi rakhal,

No, there is not. Please review the details of our zero-tolerance policy in the FAQ (which you should have read before posting):

http://forums.x10hosting.com/free-h...formation-read-before-posting.html#post617539

It includes information about what it is and what procedure we follow to handle zero-tolerance suspensions.

- Adam

Thanks boss.
I am going to buy professional hosting.
But x10 is really the best free web hosting.
I posted a topic on x10 at one of our local Bangali forum: {At Bangali language to introduce our people with x10 hosting.}

All the best. Thank u all to reply on my post.

mc se7en

Reaction score
What about chatbox/shoutbox scripts that rely on externally-hosted databases, like a Livestream.com player with integrated chat? That won't be flagged by the automated system will it?

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
What about chatbox/shoutbox scripts that rely on externally-hosted databases, like a Livestream.com player with integrated chat? That won't be flagged by the automated system will it?

Externally hosted database. I don't think so that you can connect from x10 to outside database.

From TOS
Shoutbox\Chat Scripts Use of these scripts is strictly forbidden due to the amount of MySQL queries they take. Accounts found with chat scripts or shoutboxes will be suspended.

Last edited:

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score

Yes, as it isn't hosted on x10

Status
Not open for further replies.