account vanished

Status
Not open for further replies.

CroydonYOU

Reaction score
My account croydonyou.x10hosting.com seems no longer to exist - I have diligently logged in at least once a fortnight to maintain it, so cannot see why or where it has gone. The domain parked there - modern-ism.com - is equally inaccessible. Any help or suggestions gratefully appreciated. Sarah

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Note that logging in to the forums only protect against inactivity suspensions, your account could have been suspended for another reason and eventually have been terminated if the suspension was not resolved.

To find out what has happened we'd need to know what your cPanel name was.

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Have you been logging into this account once every 31 days?

What is your cPanel username?

dbaksa

Reaction score
hey! i have a problem i dont know how to ask somebody abaout my account, the accaount is suspended how can i make it enabled???
TNX!! kikoapartmani.x10hosting.com is my site

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
hey! i have a problem i dont know how to ask somebody abaout my account, the accaount is suspended how can i make it enabled???
TNX!! kikoapartmani.x10hosting.com is my site
Your account is suspended for inactivity, you can unsuspend yourself from your account panel.

For future reference: If you need help with your account, please submit your own support request through this address http://forums.x10hosting.com/support.php

CroydonYOU

Reaction score
Thanks for getting back to me, my account details are as follows:

Username: croydony
Domain: CroydonYOU.x10Hosting.com
Hosting Package: Adfree
E-mail: CroydonYOU@gmail.com

Kind regards,

Sarah

Last edited:

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Your account was terminated on Dec 20 for being suspended for more than 10 days

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
This account was suspended December 5th for having a phishing site located on it... it's possible it was compromised due to an outdated script. And as Vigge said it was terminated Dec 20th because the suspension was not resolved for more then 10 days.

CroydonYOU

Reaction score
Thanks for the update; I had not noticed that it had been suspended and certainly was unaware of any suspected phishing. I shall try to recreate the account - I had a domain name parked there; will I be able to retrieve it readily? Many thanks, Sarah

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
- I had a domain name parked there; will I be able to retrieve it readily? Many thanks, Sarah

Assuming that the DNS records still point to the x10 nameservers, there should be no problem.

If the system complains when you try to add the domain name as a parked domain, make a new thread here (with all relevant info) and an administrator should be able to fix it for you.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Thanks for the update; I had not noticed that it had been suspended and certainly was unaware of any suspected phishing. I shall try to recreate the account - I had a domain name parked there; will I be able to retrieve it readily? Many thanks, Sarah

Hi CroydonYOU,

Now that the initial problem has been fixed and you now have a new functioning account, I am going to close this thread to mark it as resolved. If you need more help or have any additional questions, feel free to create a new support ticket.

- Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.