Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Great update.

Thanks corey.

arenacreative

Reaction score
Pay the money for the yearly subscription guys, it's so worth it. I forgot to come to the forum once, and my site was down for a day or two. Never again...

jasonlcy

Reaction score
Great news!

My two cents: I would like to suggest sticking to the expression "once every 31 days" instead of "once a month".

The once a month thing may lead to misinterpretations, like logging on October 2 and then on November 30, thinking that that’s ok.

Thank you Corey!

^ I second that

^ I third that.

Thanks for raising the inactivity limit, Corey. =)

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Really, everyone should be here every day because we have so much fun!!!!!!!

It is really important to check the forums at least a few times a week for server alerts and xmas presents from Corey :)

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
I thought the two-week limit was fine, but I guess there's nothing wrong with bumping it up to a month.

Mr. DOS

Reaction score
Thanks Corey!

arenacreative said:
Pay the money for the yearly subscription guys, it's so worth it.
Yeah, what is it, $3 for a one-year inactivity timer? Or do you mean purchase a paid hosting package? Because those are excellent deals too.

--- Mr. DOS

masshuu

Head of the Geese
Community Support
Enemy of the State
Reaction score
I thought the two-week limit was fine, but I guess there's nothing wrong with bumping it up to a month.

ooooh god think about the support tickets in a month, but who cares about people who don't read the ToS?

memoryz

Reaction score
Aww thank you =)

Im not too fond about the forums but there useful anyways.

X10Hosting is the best!

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Aww thank you =)

Im not too fond about the forums but there useful anyways.

X10Hosting is the best!

The forums are fun and addictive!

Once you start posting here often, you can't stop. That's reflected on how often I'm on here, and how much I post.

mr softie

Reaction score
So nice to find a host that cares about people and isn't about making money back. You offer a service I once dreamed of, thanks! :)

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
The forums are fun and addictive!

Once you start posting here often, you can't stop. That's reflected on how often I'm on here, and how much I post.
Yeah, I'm finding that bigtime at the moment. By the time you reply to one thread and go to the homepage, there's another just waiting for a reply. Its like a continuous loop, only interrupted by sleep (an hour or so):)

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm finding that bigtime at the moment. By the time you reply to one thread and go to the homepage, there's another just waiting for a reply. Its like a continuous loop, only interrupted by sleep (an hour or so):)

lol that reminds me of what Corey said in his User Groups post:

http://forums.x10hosting.com/news-announcements/101463-user-groups.html#post575238

Community Leader
You enjoy helping people and posting so much you forgo sleeping and showering just to get another post in.

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Oh deer! I've caught the forums bug :)

felabria

Reaction score
As stated in my previous thread we're making some changes (actually a lot). Most do not directly effect the end user though. So here is one that does.

Starting tomorrow the inactivity timer will be raised from 2 weeks to 1 month. Yayyy.
Hmmmm... doesn't affect me i'm 1 time in the 3 days online:)

azntechguy

Reaction score
Can't complain. If we blow off visiting for the entire month of February, we still have a few extra days to spare in March! :biggrin:

Okay, with all seriousness, it definitely is good news. I'll personally still try to stick to the 2 week rotation - there's almost always some kind of change at X10 that'll necessitate a visit to the News subforum anyway.

Drumy

Reaction score
Thanks Corey, that is a great new because in any cases is difficult connect with the frecuency that one like as vacations or ill period.
(Excuse me if my English not is good but is my second language)

dawns123forum

Reaction score
Thanks, Corey!! Perfect for those of us who occasionally take 2 week long vacations!!
YAY!!!

joejv4

Reaction score
thanks Corey.

I'm a newbie, but still plan to log in at least every few days - however, having the new 31 day timer is a relief just in case life gets in the way of logging in.

Status
Not open for further replies.