Additional Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

redbud

Reaction score
Great! That helps a lot. It should eliminate a lot of the deactivated account problems.

ntsite

Reaction score
Yeah, this is precious upgrade! I thank to all X10hosting team!

techfun

Reaction score
Thats a great news bcoz illegitimate users will not be activated by this change

jasbro

Reaction score
Good news, although I'll probably be posting more than once a month ;)

ejweb

Reaction score
Okay, I gotta put my 2-cents in; THANKS Corey and x10Hosting! Now I can clean up my reminders my calendar from every 2 weeks to every month. I did some research looking for a free, sub-domain type of hosting and even though you have to log in once a month - x10Hosting offers some of the best, free features :). Thanks to Corey and the x10hosting teams hard work...

jonez

Reaction score
As stated in my previous thread we're making some changes (actually a lot). Most do not directly effect the end user though. So here is one that does.

Starting tomorrow the inactivity timer will be raised from 2 weeks to 1 month. Yayyy.

This has not been applied to my account, as my site was suspended for 2 weeks of inactivity.
Any insights?

jonez

Reaction score
This has not been applied to my account, as my site was suspended for 2 weeks of inactivity.
Any insights?

Bump-Head_injury.jpg

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
This change is applied for all, just remember that it is here at the forums you need to login and visit for it to count as being active at least once every 31 days. Logging into account panel and/or cPanel does not count in this case.

Currently there appears to be no hosting account associated with your forum account.

To get that checked, please submit a support request at: http://forums.x10hosting.com/support.php
Make sure to include your cPanel name, as well as server if you know which one your account would be on.

Last edited:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
It is stated rather clearly in TOS and during the sign-up process.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
It is stated rather clearly in TOS and during the sign-up process.

I hate to quibble but...

Inactivity You are required to visit the forums at least once every 31 days to keep your account active, no posting is ever required.

To prevent an account from being suspended for inactivity it is required users visit the x10Hosting forums located at http://forums.x10hosting.com at least once every 31 days.

it doesn't say "Log in"

xmulzz

Reaction score
As stated in my previous thread we're making some changes (actually a lot). Most do not directly effect the end user though. So here is one that does.

Starting tomorrow the inactivity timer will be raised from 2 weeks to 1 month. Yayyy.

Bravo~~~~~~~~

mycraftsite

Reaction score
Thanks Corey, I'm pretty new at this, and getting suspended every little bit (including the present). It seems like they always unsuspended me within moments. This time I've been waiting since yesterday. But it was my fault, and I WILL be patient.

Thanks again, I lucked upon such a wonderful host when I chose this one, and got right in without any wait. I'm new at setting up sites and haven't needed a host before and only know how wonderful it is by reading forums.

changc

Reaction score
thank you for continuing to provide people with awesome hosting.

BlueofFLE

Reaction score
I partially agree with manik in that I (and quite possibly a few others out there) don't have the money for paid hosting or a stable connection and sometimes meeting the previous requirements was slightly difficult more than once.

So far I have nothing but positive opinions of the service and support you provide to even us freeloaders, thank you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.