Additional Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

techmunchies

Reaction score
This is great. For those times when you're really busy with work, school, vacations, etc. :)

Reaction score
Great News. Thats very nice. Thanks for the good service... At the moment my page doesn`t connect to its database. Hope that will be resolved soon.
Thanks
Tobi

butterflytech

Reaction score
I think Corey is setting the bar so high that other free hosting sites will either have to catch up or give up.
There is nothing better than a plan well executed. This place RULES! Let them all eat X10's dirt.

vineethmhn

Reaction score
Yes, this is really good.

Is there any email warning system in place so that people can remember to login accordingly?

gurfle

Reaction score
Great, but how funny: I just logged in to avoid being suspended again . . . and was starting to get the hang of regular check-ins:happysad:;) Now it will be so much easier.:sleep::cool:

tfteam

Reaction score
I actually remember to visit more often although i still have trouble finding topics to join in in.

joejv4

Reaction score
Thanks for bumping the inactivity timer up to a month - YOU ROCK!!!!!

I try to login a couple times/week, but There are times when on vacation, where I have no internet access (or cell phone coverage, or television reception - think Adirondack Mountains) and would not be able to login for at least a week, and if that week just so happened to be week 2 of the timer-lockdown! Now with the additional time - I don't see ever having problems.

Thanks again!

homer693

Reaction score
wow, 1 month! great, I always forget to come back every 2 weeks and get suspended. now i'll be able to remember :biggrin:

aarmitch

Reaction score
Thanks for increasing the inactivity time frame. It will be much easier making sure I log in before the __ of the month rather than before next Saturday. Also, cheers for the increase in space and BW. I'll definitely be bragging to everyone about how great x10hosting is. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.